sixty-seven

AMARA

"Where is Harry Styles?" I stopped a nurse rushing by, gripping tightly onto her arm before she could leave. I noticed her reach towards the security button on her monitor, her finger wandering off it when I added a please.

"I need to leave, my girlfriend is pregnant, and I need to see her," I felt myself freeze as I heard the familiar voice, huskier than I remembered. I hadn't heard it in months, it took me a few seconds to realise it was his. The nurse was talking to me, her hand landing on my arm as I remained frozen.

"Harry?" I breathed out, my feet moving towards the area I heard it from. I stopped outside the door, looking into the room. I sighed loudly as I looked into the empty room, knowing I was going crazy.

"Amara?" I froze again when I heard his voice behind me, shaking my head. I was imagining it, I knew it. I wanted him here, my brain was tricking me.

I turned around, prepared to see an empty hallway. I took a step back when my eyes fell on him, only metres away. His hair was groomed, his face freshly shaven and his body dressed in the clothes I'd brought for him the first day he landed in here.

"It's really you?" I felt a tear slip from my eye as he nodded, stepping towards him. I watched as his eyes fell to my stomach, his smile widening at my huge bump. I sucked in a breath when his hands fell on the bump, the babies kicking in response.

"They like me," Harry chuckled, his eyes remaining on my moving stomach. I kept my eyes on his face, lifting my hand to rest it on his cheek. I let out a cry when my hand cupped his cheek, his eyes flicking back up to me.

"I missed you," I cried into his chest as he pulled me as close as he could with my pregnant stomach in the middle, pressing his lips to my forehead. I closed my eyes at the familiar feeling washing over me, my hands grabbing the sides of his face. I pulled his face down to mine, attaching our lips after what felt like decades.

Harry's arms circled around my waist, resting on my lower back as our mouths moved in sync. I pulled back, resting my forehead on his shoulder as tears ran down my face. I looked up when I heard footsteps run down the corridor, smiling at Louis who froze when he saw us.

"Lou," Harry pulled away from me as Louis walked towards him, embracing him in a hug. I smiled when Louis sniffled, pulling away from each other. Harry returned beside me, grabbing my hand in his.

"How far along?" Harry asked as we exited the hospital, already having filled out the paperwork.

"34 weeks," I murmured, knowing he'd be upset that he missed so much. I closed my eyes when I saw the hurt and pained look cross his features, his head falling to look down at his lap.

"You're here now, that's what matters," I grabbed his chin, pulling it up so our eyes could connect. I pressed my lips onto his nose, his smile breaking through as I peppered more kisses all over his face.

"We need to decide names," I watched Harry's face light up, giggling at his excitement.

"I like the names you chose, they're one of the only things I remember hearing when I was in the coma," Harry smiled, squeezing my hand when Louis turned roughly into the apartment parking lot.

"You heard?"

"Some of it, it's the only thing that kept me from shutting down completely," Harry nodded his head, helping me down from the high car. We walked beside Louis up to the apartment.

Elijah, Olivia and my dad were all invited to the apartment to see Harry. They arrived in minutes, even my dad rushing and making it before Elijah and Olivia. My dad was furious when he first found out I was pregnant, but he had all the time of Harry being in a coma to settle. He eventually grew tired of being angry, and sometimes came with me to visit Harry.

"Harry, it's good to see you well," my dad rejected Harry's handshake and pulled him into a hug instead, Harry appearing shocked but hugged him back. My dad had come to respect Harry after I told him about Harry and I, revealing our story over the months.

Harry and my dad conversed happily as I made a tomato sandwich, waddling to sit at the couch beside them when I was finished making it. Harry stood up when Olivia and Elijah arrived, more hugs and tears.

"Okay, so we've decided on names," I announced, Harry's smile widening when I quietened everyone down successfully. Everyone seemed to listen to me lately, knowing I'd get upset if they didn't.

"Our little girl will be Aspen Faye. Our little boy will be Oliver Zayn," Louis sucked in a breath when I said the boys name, nodding at us approvingly.

"He would've loved that," Louis smiled, the others complimenting our name decisions. I'd always planned to have my first baby girl's middle name the same as my mother's first name, Eve. I was glad I hadn't chosen that, and her true colours were revealed before my babies were born.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry leaned into me as I zoned out, his hand falling on my thigh.

"I'm so glad you're back," my eyes blurred as I looked at him, his toothy smile widening at my sentence. I allowed him to tug me off the couch when everyone had left, the time striking 9pm. Harry pulled us to our bedroom, watching as he inspected it after not seeing the room for 8 months.

His hand glided on the edge of the two cots that Elijah had built beside our bed a few weeks ago. His smile didn't falter when he looked up at me, pressing a kiss to my lips. I hummed in approval as he pushed us back onto the bed, emotions flooding through me while I realised how much I'd missed his touch.

His body hovered above mine, his stomach resting on my bump as he lowered his lips to my collarbone. I sighed contently as he peppered kisses across my chest, his hands disappearing under my shirt to tug the material off. I felt his eyes fall on my chest when my shirt was off, I was thankfully wearing a simple bra instead of one of my crazy looking pregnancy ones. My boobs were huge now, and I'm sure Harry approved by the look in his eyes.

"You're so beautiful," Harry groaned as he pulled his shirt off, my hands already unbuttoning his jeans impatiently. He chuckled when he noticed, tugging his jeans down his legs himself. I felt a moan scratch my throat as Harry's lips lowered onto mine, softly biting at my lower lip. My pants joined the other clothing, sprawled out across the floor carelessly. Harry flipped us over, my thighs now straddling his waist as his hands fell on my hips.

"I read somewhere this is better, doesn't put pressure on your belly or something like that," Harry shrugged, pulling my head down to connect our lips again. I smiled upon realising he'd googled this, pecking his lips softly before we separated. Both our underwear were thrown to the side in seconds, my hand positioning Harry as I lifted my body with my knees.

We both groaned when I sunk down onto him, my sensitive nub rubbing against his skin as I rocked my hips. My hands fell to his chest as I rode him, scratching his torso as pleasure built up inside me. My pace slowed down teasingly, my eyes glinting with mischief as I looked down at Harry. He appeared annoyed at my teasing, bucking his hips to quicken the pace.

I held onto Harry's forearms as his hands rested on my thighs, a coat of sweat quickly covering our skin. I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth as I felt my stomach twist in pleasure, quiet pants falling from my lips when they parted.

"Are you close?" I asked Harry between breaths, my movements becoming sloppy the longer I watched him. He hummed in response, cursing under his breath as I continued to rock my hips, sliding him in and out of me. I moaned his name as I came undone, my hooded eyes watching as he spilled into me seconds later.

"I love you," Harry spoke as I crawled off him, falling down beside him. My heart fluttered when his body lifted up, his head hovering over my stomach. "And I love you," his lips pressed into my bump twice, before his body fell back beside me. I shifted onto my side, finding it uncomfortable to sleep any other way, before feeling Harry's front press into my back.

"I love you," I whispered, intertwining our fingers when he swung his hand over my stomach, our hands resting on my bump.