Chitchat and Comparison

"Stop staring."

"Do you really want me to look at something else? At someone else?" Jisoo mused as they lay side by side on Jennie's bed. "I doubt it."

"Since when have you been that thick skinned?"

"Since you admitted you love me back."

If the lights were on, Jisoo would've seen the blush forming on Jennie's cheeks. Yet even without seeing it, she knew the state of the brunette. The two of them were similar in many ways and it was an undeniable fact that Jisoo felt the heat climbing up because of being cheeky.

"So when did you realize you like me? Or should I say love?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that since you're the one who pulled an act?" Jennie dropped her gaze and the latter suddenly missed the eye contact. "You kissed Jinyoung earlier."

Jisoo smiled at the jealous tone but then she gently raised her chin so their eyes could meet again. "Jennie, if you hear me complain about all the times you kissed someone... we'll be stucked in your bed for weeks."

The latter giggled and Jisoo felt her coming closer. "Then let's hear it. All of it."

"That's such a miserable topic. You ruined the moment, you know." She pouted and Jennie cooed at her while running her hand against her arm. "Why go that far?"

"Because I'd like to be stucked in my bed with you for weeks." She whispered slowly with the space between them becoming inexistent. Each second and word made every hair on Jisoo's skin stand. "You can talk, complain and rant all you want while I listen and kiss you..."  Her lips touched Jisoo's collarbone. "Here and..." She made her way to kiss the latter on the forehead and her eyes and cheeks, making Jisoo smile every time her lips made contact with her skin. "Here. Also here... then even here."

"You missed a spot."

"Oh did I?" Jennie smiled and the latter could only shamelessly nod as if those weren't enough. And, truthfully, it wasn't enough for her. Jennie pecked her nose and brushed hers against it afterwards. "You're such a cutie."

"You're such a tease." The brunette gummy smiled before closing the gap between them.

When Jennie kissed Jisoo, it wasn't slow or rushed. It was like the kiss had its own pace and rhythm, fusing with their heartbeats that were too loud for their ears and too distractive the whole night. Her lips which were nothing but alluring and perfect against hers made them keep coming back for more. As they melted and brought fire into the kiss, their fingers trailed against each skin and its curve as if they haven't memorized what they look like for years. As if feeling them in their fingers was a dire need. Oxygen chose to betray them but they didn't pulled far away from each other for their lips stayed pressed as both of them breathed through their noses.

"God... I love you."

Hearing those words made Jisoo feel a lump in her throat, filling her voice with uncertainty greater than when they weren't together like this. "That's... for me, right?"

"Jisoo... Yeah. That's for you and nobody else." Jennie left another lingering kiss on her lips. There was something about Jennie's kiss that was so sure and determined yet it didn't fail in being gentle and comforting to her. Especially when those three words came out after. "I love you."

And Jisoo believes it's really for her.

"I love you too." She dropped her face against the latter's chest and hugged her tight. "So much."

"Same."

It was a long night. They spent the ungodly hours as if they haven't known each other for a long time. They talked and talked about everything and nothing even to the point of comparing whatever and what's better.

They have many similarities and differences too. Jisoo wouldn't be able to count it on her fingers but she may list it all. Maybe even show it to Jennie so that she'll see that at the top of her list...

The two of them feeling the same beats everything else.

***

so maybe a few more...
thanks for the comments!
(: