new beginnings

Due to the positive feedback from my last post, I have realised that I do want to start writing and I can't remember why I ever wanted to stop.

I have decided though that I will drift away from Fanfiction and such, nothing against it but I want to try more of an original story line type of thing.

Thank you for your support and I don't know what I would do without it.

But..

I need your help, because your opinion means alot.

Last year, I started with only a title and it is still the early days but I have started writing a book. An original with my own characters and own story line.

I don't want to put something out that my readers wouldn't want to read or feel enjoyment from, so I have decided to give you a quick preview as such to the possible future;

Grace Mars and her two bestfriends, Finn and Ben were highschool seniors; ordinary people with the potential of spectacular.

Grace had been writing a bucket list since she was only young. They seeked adventure or even just a quick thrill because nothing ever interesting happened in their small town, Harley Hills.

Until, everything changed one Friday afternoon at Lake Scott but..

Did it change for the better?

Or was the worse yet to come?

It is still an early production but I still needs alot of help and that's were I was hoping you can come in.

Any idea is a tremendous contribution and really does make a difference.

Here is the challenge,

Any edits? Any video edits? Any story title? Any possible story developments? A dramatic flare? You name it because I really could use the help.

The theme of the book is the thrill of adventure and going beyond. The fearlessness and rebellion of being young, capturing and holding onto your youth while you can. Stepping out and being different.

Get creative and tell me your ideas, whether it is thought the comment section here or through personal message here.

But my social media handles are;

@dxritxs_ /Instagram
@honeyboo_chxld /Twitter

I am excited to see your answers and responses. Again, thank you so much. It's really does mean the world to me that you have chosen to stick by me and support me.

Sincerely,

Me.