05

Y/n pov

Y/n you're good with kids right?? Right?? No.

I looked down at the little boy who had seemed to make home in my leg.

"Jeongmin?" I asked, patting his shoulder, "What do you want to do?" I had to think of something to do with him.

"I want to play with my noona." He said, looking up and smiling at me. "I want noona to stay with me and appa." He said, giggling.

He wants what now?

"Um sure..." I said, not wanting to upset the little boy.

"Yay! Noona is going to stay with me!" He said, jumping around the room. "Wait till I tell appa!!" That's it.

"Woah there buddy. We aren't gonna say anything about me living with you to your appa." I said, trying to sound stern.

"W-what?" His bottom lip trembled. No no no no no why me!! He's gonna burst!

"What I meant was that we're not gonna tell appa yet." I said, mentally congratulating myself at my presence of mind.

"Oh. Ok then." He said, smiling at me. Is he bipolar or something?

"So... do you wanna play a game?" I asked, picking him up. "No." He replied, pouting. "I'm hungry noona. I want a milkshake." He said, wrapping his little arms around my neck.

"Ok. What kind of milkshake?" I asked, as we made our way to the kitchen.

"I want a banana milkshake." He said, smiling at the thought of it. I then picked him up and walked to the kitchen.

"Ok then. Where's the milkshake powder?" I asked, wandering aimlessly about the kitchen.

"Noona it's right behind you." Jeongmin giggled, pointing to the counter behind me.

"Noona is getting old." I said, wiping a fake tear from the corner of my eyes.

"That's what appa does all the time." He said. "You and appa are so similar!" He laughed.

We are? I thought I was the only dork on the planet but apparently not.

I made a milkshake for him and even added a cherry on top to make it look cuter.

I then turned around and handed it to Jeongmin.

"There you go!"

"Noona, are you sure you and appa aren't the same person?" He asked, sounding genuinely curious.

"Of course not MinMin! We're not even related." I said, jokingly.

"Oh ok. I was just thinking that you and appa should get married." He said, seeming unfazed by whatever just came out of his mouth.

This kid thought what now?

I stared at the milk covered being in front of me. My eyes were practically popping out of my sockets.

"Jeongmin how old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 5, but I'm smarter than the average 5 year old. At least that's what appas friend told me." He said, wiping his face with the tissue that I gave him.

"It sure seems like it." I muttered to myself.

"Noona I'm tired." He said, yawning and rubbing his eyes. Omg he looks so cuteeeee.

"Will you sleep with me noona?" He asked, giving me puppy eyes. (A/n: calm thyself, he's only 5 so all you unholy people can calm down.)

I can't refuse puppy eyes. They're my biggest weakness. Curse my weak heart.

"Of course!" I said picking him up once again.

"Noona my room is down the hall to the right." He said, snuggling into the crook of my neck.

Don't squeeze the life outta him y/n. Like Miyeon said, don't kill the kid.

I followed his directions and ended up in a red room. The bed was shaped like a car but it looked big enough to fit the two of us. In the corner of the room, there were a few gaming consoles and DVD's along with a dresser in the other corner. Two big bins filled with toys was in the center of the room.

I walked over to the bed and gently placed Jeongmin on it. I tried walking out quietly but a voice called me back.

"Noona, sleep with me." Jeongmin said looking at me with pleading eyes. Istg those puppy eyes have the power to take over the world.

"Ok." I said, and climbed into the bed next to him. I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep but I could feel someone's eyes on me.

I opened my eyes and just as I had suspected, Jeongmin was staring at my face.

"Noona you are really pretty." He said, giggling. I pinched his cheeks and kissed his forehead. "Aww thanks cutie." I said, pulling him in for a hug. I can't anymore. He's too cute.

I let go of him and he snuggled back into the covers, wrapping himself up like a burrito.

Watch me die of cuteness right here.

After a few minutes, I felt my eyelids get heavy and before I knew it, I was in dreamland.

A/n
Oh shit what if Jungkook comes home.

Here's another crappy chapter for my crappy story !

The next chapter will be better. I promise.

Byeee cookies❤️

Word count: 833
<unedited>