Chapter 15

Pheww this is sooner than I thought. But here it is!!!  Another chapter. Do lemme know your thoughts and have a nice day!!!! 💖💖💖💖

############################

"Okay that's it!!!  Are you gonna spit it out or should I make you?!"

"I told you I'm fine!  I've just been overworking myself and now I have a headache. That's all."

Silence

"She's lying."

"Oh come on, just go to sleep. We don't get much of it."

We were currently in our quarters. It was already very late and many of the other servants were already knocked out.

"Not until you give us an explanation Eve," came India's demanding voice.

Three weeks passed since that horrible night I had with the Dark Prince.
Right after that he went missing for two days. I thought it was going to be a one time thing.

I couldn't be more wrong.

When he came back, he continued where he left off.
The Prince always made sure that I was close to him. He made me stand directly next to him during his meals. He hasn't made me bathe him again, but he has requested that I massage him a few times.

While he took his bath.

He knew how uncomfortable I always was. He knew I hated it. He knew that he was hurting me. Above all he knew that I couldn't do anything about it and that I must obey his every command. 

He also made sure that he had a constant supply of my blood. Fortunately not every day. That I was grateful for. He took my blood once every three or four days. A big amount though. Sometimes I would pass out and wake up in the servants' quarters the next day. This was also the reason why I was losing weight and getting sickly pale. At times I felt so weak that I wouldn't even struggle. I prayed for everything to end soon. It was painful and exhausting. Losing blood made it extremely hard to complete my chores. By the end of the day I would feel dizzy or black spots would start to appear in my vision. 

I just wanted the pain and fatigue to go away, even if it would cost my life. I just couldn't go on like this.

For now he's away again to who knows where. But I'm torn between feeling immensely joyful and beyond terrified.
Because every time he goes away and comes back he gets more and more intense.

Rough.

Demanding.

I dreaded the things he was going to do when he got back.

"Look she's dozing off again. We gotta do something!"

"I'm not dozing off Beth. I hear you" I said flatly.

What I'm not particularly happy about is, Bethany and India just couldn't stop digging for answers. They kept saying that I'm being closed off and quiet and not myself and so on.
I wanted to tell someone. Anyone. To let it out. But I knew better.
Trust me when I say I try to be jovial every day. It's just that my friends wouldn't let me be.

Not to mention Alex.

He freaks out whenever we meet which is not often anymore. That isn't the worst part. A few days after that incident he tried stuffing cake inside my mouth saying that I was skinny.

Didn't he know he could get hanged or whipped and tortured for that?!

Actually, the real problem was that I'm not a very good liar. I never had to hide anything from anyone before, so this was hard. I was becoming jumpy, weary of my surroundings and I just didn't feel safe anymore. This contributed to the changes in my behavior.