8

The month passes by quickly and it's finally time for Danni and I to go to Los Angeles.

Rain thinks we are going out there to look at apartments for Danni and I, since Danni will be eighteen soon and she wants to move out, but no, I'll be meeting Zo.

Danni turns up the radio because the song 'Icy Girl' comes on.

I can tell she's getting ready to rap to the song so I record her.

"Can't stop won't stop get guap. Ten white toes in them Tory flip flops. Manicures and pedicures, I'm always tip top. When they say I'm not hot all these lies need to stop!" Danni raps at the top of her lungs.

I look at her outfit and I smile.

Danni was gonna comes dressed in a simple top and some jeans, but I told her to dress nicer.

Now she has on some blue jeans and a cute red Coca-Cola shirt with some red Vans.

I look at my outfit and I smile.

I think I'd pass for eighteen, hopefully.

I'm wearing a black off the shoulder shirt and black leggings with a white line through the middle.

I left my hair down cause some people say I look older that way.

Danni also did my makeup.

If not, then I can kiss Zo goodbye

When Danni stops at a red light, I take a couple of pictures of us.

I post them on Instagram.

ItsLani

2,004 likes

2,004 likes

ItsLani aha, why she look at me like that?

I tag Danni in the picture and she keeps on driving.

I hear the familiar beat of the song 'Be Careful' by Cardi B.

Danni went from bored to happy.

"I'm finna rap to my nonexistent man!" Danni says turing up the radio.

"I wanna get married, like the Currys, Steph and Ayesha shit. But we more like Belly, Tommy and Keisha shit. Gave you TLC, you wanna creep and shit. Poured out my whole heart to a piece of shit!" Me and Danni sing together.

_____

After an hour and thirty minutes drive, we finally make it to the meeting stop.

Lani😍
We're here. Wya?

Zo😈
Man, something came up Lani. I'm sorry baby girl.

I look at my phone in shock.

He must be kidding me.

Lani😍
What?

_____