Chapter 3

Luke's POV

*Hey you've reached Ash. Leave a message* Ashton's voicemail beeps and I sigh in frustration. I hate leaving this.

"Hey Ash. I'm gonna skip last hour because I need to take a walk. When I finish I'll go straight to your house. Promise. Bye" I said and hanged up the phone, after leaving the message. I need to take a walk to think about Emma. It's not that I like her, it's just that maybe Ashton is right... Maybe what I have for her it's too harsh...

No.

I think she can handle it. She deservers it. That bitch has to feel what I felt. My mind drifted to thoughts and I didn't realize I was walking in the woods. There has been murders, suicides, shootings, and even kidnapping in these woods. Always bad things happen in this area. I start looking for the way back to school but I soon realize its nowhere near. I'm lost.

"Ash" I mumble under my breath as I remember that I have my phone with me. Maybe I can call him. But what if he leaves me on voicemail again?

*beep beep*

"SHIT! there's no service here!" I curse and throw my phone away in frustration. I'm screwed.

Ashton's POV

It's already time to go and I still haven't heard from Luke. I'm starting to worry. I don't know why but I get this feeling that he's in trouble. I need to find him. He told me he was gonna take a walk. Maybe he got lost. I don't know, but I'm starting to get really worried and I need to find him as soon as possible.

*Hey this is Luke. Leave a message after the..* *beep*

"Fuck! Voicemail!" I said and ran my hands through my face i frustration before walking into the school to search for him.

Luke's POV

I think I heard something from behind, I'm just too scared to turn around. I start to look around frantically in hopes to find some wonderer in here, or a cop. Anyone in these point is okay. I hear a sound again. A cracking sound. Like someone was coming near in a slow and noisy way. I start running. Nonstop. Suddenly my foot gets trapped in the roots of a tree and I fall and hurt my foot. I can't keep running, it hurts a lot even when I move it. I need help. Now.

"HELP! HELP! HEEEEELP!" No one's answering or even hearing my screams for help. I don't know what I'm gonna do! I get up and try to run, but all I can do is walk, in an agonizingly slow pace taking into consideration the situation I'm in right now. I walk as fast as I can and my eyes light up when I finally see a building. THAK GOD! I walk out of the woods in that direction as fast as I can, ignoring the pain my legs is shooting all through my body.

"Oh God. That was scary. Ugh my foot. Shit! I'm bleeding!" I said as I realized a stream of blood was flooding down my leg and staining my jeans. Shit.

"Hey Ash it's me-" I said in the phone but he quickly cuts me off.

"Finally! I've been worried sick! Where are you?" He asked and I sighed, feeling my leg hurt even more, so I decide to sit down on the concrete.

"I was in the woods and me leg is bleeding" I tell him and he sighs, as I look at the small but very deep cut.

"What were you doing in the woods? You know it's dangerous" He tells me and I nod, even though he can't see me.

"I got lost" I said and felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"Well tell me where you are and I'll go pick you up so we can go to the hospital" He tells me and I give him the directions I see in front of me, which is really only the name of some mall.

"Sure. I'm in front of the StreetMall. You know where that is?" I tell him looking at the building in front of me before squinting my eyes thanks to the sunlight coming in through the cracks.

"I think, yeah. I'm gonna pick you up. Don't move from where you are!" He said and I nod. I just really want to be home right now.

-------------

"Luke get in" Ash said as he waited for me to get in the car with my bad leg. I had a few stitches and they cleaned my bruise because it was dirty with mud from the woods.

"I'm trying Ash" It was very hard to get in Ash's car but I did it after a while.

"So, about the walk. Did you think everything through? Did you realize you're too hard on her?" He tells me and I shook my head and he groans.

"No. I'm actually gonna do it. And you can't stop me" I tell him and he shoots me a defiant look and I just raise my eyebrows so he knows I'm dead serious.

"Ok. But atleast tell me what she did" He said and I ran my hands through my face in frustration. I knew he was gonna ask this, I just really wanted to avoid this question.

"Ok... In 5th grade she....-"

SORRY GUYS. YOU'LL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!