Chapter 42~

[Travis' POV]

"I'm so glad you two could join us!" Vylad said, his and Dante's hands swinging back and forth.

"It sounds like fun." Zane says, smiling over at me. I smile back.

"Yeah, it does. Thanks for inviting us." I take Zane's hand.

Vylad smiles. "I mean, Dante and I go on plenty of dates, but this is a nice way to switch it up."

Dante smiles at his brunette boyfriend. "Yeah, and we are going to destroy you two."

"That's what you think." I challenge back.

Zane chuckles.

"Zane has had tons of experience with lazer tag, actually." Vylad smiles. "Sorry to break your heart about that, babe."

I look at Zane. "Really?"

"It was one of my favorite places to be."

I smile as we approach the arcade.

This is going to be fun.

---- ((Any Klance shippers remembering something in a specific fic that happened in a lazer tag arena? ;;;;>>>))

Zane and I sat on the red team, looking over at his brother and my best friend on the blue team, Dante's hair blending in with the lights.

Dante stuck his tounge out at me, which started a whole bunch of teasing between the two teams.

As soon as we headed into the back rooms, everything became more intense. The competativeness started to get to me, making me more hyped for this.

"Hey, Travis." Zane whispers. "Can you use your demon powers in here?"

I chuckle, my skin going a deep grey, my eyes purple. "Sure."

Zane smiles. "But as soon as it's almost time to go out you can change back, promise."

"Thanks Zane."

We head out into the arena, me dissapearing into the walls of the base. I saw Dante coming towards me, trying to be sneaky. I quickly shot him in the chest plate, and he looked around frantically, looking for the person who shot him. I smiled to myself and shot him again once his suit came back online. He growled in frustration.

I snickered to myself, echoing it around Dante. He looked around, scared and confused.

"What the...?" Dante asked himself, heading back to our base just as I shot his chest plate again. "Damnit. Who's there?"

I giggle again, heading up on top of the base.

"What the fuck?!" Dante said, as the base swung back and forth.

"Dante? You okay?" I echo around him in Vylad's voice.

Dante swings around to no one there. "Okay, this is getting fucking freaky." I jump down on the other side of the arena, turning Dante's armour off.

I turn back next to Zane, and both of us start hitting the base endlessly.

Zane quickly turns to me.

"Travis."

"Hm?"

----

Word Count: 446 words

huehuehuehuehue cliffhangerrrrr

hope y'all have fun suffering, while I'm making up for missing 6 weeks of no chaps and healing my burns lol

:)

y'all will like the next chapter trust me