Chapter 10: Alone Time

Your P.O.V.
As you entered Kara's apartment you saw it was very well lit and had many candles. Kara said "How are you?" "I'm doing good. You?" "Pretty nervous right now." She said. You comforted her and said "No need to be nervous around me. I love you for who you are." With that, Kara leaned in for a kiss. You both sat down and started to eat. (Note: The food is whatever you want it to be.) You both were enjoying the meal and you said "Is there anything in particular you would like to talk about?" Kara leaned closer and said "Do you think Dark Matter is a tad... violent?" Dark Matter's head formed on your shoulder and (he/she) said "Violent? How am I violent?" "Well when you first came out you made all of National City dark, you made it rain blood and you brought horses of fire upon the city. Plus you have a hook chain." Kara spoke. DM (as you people have called him) said "Firstly, I was mind controlled by Lillian to think of the most dark and twisted shit to ever haunt my brain. And secondly, the hook is molded into my skin. Can't take it out even if I wanted to." Kara looked down and said "Sorry, I didn't know." "It's alright, I never told anyone. If you don't want me to disturb you I can sleep." Dark Matter responded. You looked at (him/her) and said "You can do that?" "Yeah, even though we share the same body we don't share the same sleeping times." (He/She) retorted. You chuckled and said "Have a good sleep." You could feel (him/her) falling asleep as you and Kara continued eating.

After the meal, Kara got up to get some wine She said "How bout we spice up our night?" "Okay." you said, slightly blushing. She poured the wine in two glasses and brought them over to the couch. She set the glasses down on a table and patted the seat next to her. You started heating up and you got up from your seat and headed over to Kara. You say down next to her and grabbed the glass, she said "To our future together." You both raised your glasses and toasted. You both drank and joked for about an hour before Kara leaned closer and started kissing you a lot. You were wondering what she was thinking as she started to wrap her arms around your neck. You went with it and wrapped your arms around her back and she was getting very into the moment.

As you two kissed, your tongues fought for dominance and her arms moved from the back of your neck to the base of your (suit/dress). She started taking off your (suit/dress) and you soon got into the love. You started kissing her neck making her moan in pleasure, she then rode her hands up your (shirt and took it off/back making you slightly moan). You then we're on top of her as she yelped and giggled at the sudden reaction. One of her legs wrapped around your back and you grabbed it as you both were kissing intensely. You rode your hand up her leg and to her hips. As you continued, her dress slowly rode up her body and soon enough she threw the dress on the ground and continued kissing you. You then massaged her left breast and she moaned in pleasure and she started to take your (pants/stockings) off. You then started to take off her bra and panties, she started to take off your (underwear/bra and panties). As you both were about to go to town the phone rang.

Both of your heads sprang up and Kara quickly grabbed the phone. "Hello?" She spoke as you slowly got up and heard her say "What? I'll be right there." Kara hung up and she looked at you, as she blushed madly you said "Work?" "Yeah, sorry." She sighed. "It's alright, go. Go be a hero." You said. She grabbed her bra and panties and put them back on and quickly grabbed her Supergirl outfit. She approached you and kissed you. She said "You coming?" "I can't, not with Sound of Silence sleeping inside me." You joked. Kara laughed and said "Ok, raincheck?" "Definitely." you nodded as she flew off. You put your clothes back on and started heading out but you saw something out of the corner of your eye, a tree glowing red inside Kara's apartment. You walked over to it and you saw it move all on it's own.

You stepped back and saw it grow to human size and head straight to you. It had horns made of bark and a skull-like face with red light seeping through the crevasses. You hit it and it bruised your hand, the tree demon then grabbed your throat and started choking you. You felt Dark Matter wake up and you saw the Tree Demon evaporate into black nothingness. Dark Matter said "What happened?" "You happened that's what." you spoke, almost angrily. (He/She) made (his/her) own body in front of you and asked "What are you talking about? I was asleep." "Well do you know anyone else who can make demons out of dark energy?" you said, pointing to the now disinterested demon. (He/She) looked distant and then said "I think I have a problem. And it might be affecting you."

A/N: I am SO sorry that this took so fucking long. Work has been a bitch and I couldn't think of anything to write. But I managed to think of something that I knew you guys would like. So I hope you guys enjoyed and make sure you vote for the next story in my conversations. Hope you have a great day/night. :)