TWENTY

TRIPLE H —

"get in the fucking car!" hwitaek yelled frantically, sliding off the roof and climbing in messily through the window.

hyuna and hyojong slid in the back, barely making it before hwitaek started driving. together, they peered out of the back window. the police were already on their tails.

"TURN LEFT!" hyuna shrieked, flipping around and grabbing the steering wheel. she messily shifted it the other way, tires skidding messily on the pavement. hyojong held hyuna's hand tightly. despite all the chaos, he wasn't too... worried.

hyuna looked at hyojong while hui climbed into the car, slamming it behind him. "while you're still breathing... hyojong, you have a whole life ahead of you."

he gave her a sad smile. "i wish."

"wish?" hyuna's heart picked up pace, and she started panicking. "what's wrong? you're gonna live, right? are you sick? i-"
he held up a hand, shushing her. his fingers ran along her jaw, and his thumb brushed her lips. he was silent for a while, looking at her.

finally, he met her eyes. "after all this is over - i don't want to spend forty years of my life in a jail cell, where i'll probably be separated from you." shaking his head, he continued. "being away from you until my last days, that terrifies me. when this is done and over with, i don't want to... go on. i don't want to be caught, whenever it'll be."
hyuna shook her head in desperation, he saw the tears welling up in her eyes. "we can escape the police, hyojong. you don't have to die. i don't want to watch you die, please. you don't have to. we can make it out of this. this won't be over. y-"

he grabbed her hands and laced their fingers together. "i'm sorry. but living in jail apart from you is worse than death." he looked at hui from the car window, who was playing rock paper scissors with himself. "we should start going now, ok? i love you."

she breathed heavily. "i love you, too."

he knew exactly why he wasn't in such a panic. because he had this planned out, unlike the other two.

hyojong was snapped out of his daze by being thrown to the right side of the car because of the angry left they'd made. since hyuna's fingers were still laced with his, she came with him. hyojongs hands flew up, landing against the window, hyuna's following. she ended up pinning him against the door a little, in an effort to adjust herself. he grinned as she leaned in to give him a kiss. a goodbye kiss? maybe.

their lips crashed passionately as hui screamed at the top of his lungs.

that was cut ultimately short by the old, rusty and unlocked door swinging open. hyojong's shoulders and up were outside of the car. "holy shit-" hui muttered, watching it in his rear view mirror. "close the door!" he screeched, as they were nearing a pillar and it'd for sure rip it off. hyuna pulled herself up and reached to grab the handle.

it flew off in a fury of sparks, missing hyojong's head by a hair. his eyes widened, his breath hitched as hyuna pulled him back into the car, lips meeting once more.

"what'd i say," hui screamed over the racket. "no making out in the car! but what are you doing? making out in the car!"

hyuna rolled off of hyojong as he stretched to the front of the car and planted a kiss on his cheek, twice. hui's face heated up. "oh, you're fucking kidding me? we're on a high speed chase through the empty roads of los angeles at 2 am and you confirm my suspicions?!"

"what suspicions?"

"that i'm bisexual! fucking hell." all three laughed and hyojong wrapped his arms around his torso through the seat.

the sirens got louder, and by now they were in a parking garage. "hold on!" hyuna screamed, grabbing the handle above the remaining door as hui went up the spiral to the second floor of the lot. hyojong barely caught on to the second one, half his body out of the car now. he positioned himself with his feet on the seat and the rest of him out. he glanced at the police behind him and stuck up the middle finger.

"suck my dick!" hyojong screamed. "suck my dick! i mean it! come over here right now and give me a blowjob!"

hyuna shrieked with laughter inside the car. hui was kind of mortified, but he giggled. hyuna stuck her head out of the car and laughed loudly, taking the lighter from her pocket and flinging it at the police's windshield. they swerved, picking up pace.

hui opened the sun roof and stuck up his middle finger with one hand. they laughed like hyenas in the dead of night.

they went up to the third floor, then the fourth floor, then the fifth, then the sixth, until they reached the last floor - the seventh. the police were close on their tail now, sirens and lights deafening and blinding hui. they drove, yelling, for a good 30 seconds until hyuna pulled hyojong back into the car when hui made a sharp parallel park right at the edge.

they slipped out of the car. hyojong stretched his neck, hair frizzy and wild from the wind. a deadly look was caught in his eyes, sparkling from a mile away. hyuna stepped out and brushed her hair back. hui yelled something indescribable. korean, english, italian? what fucking language was he shrieking in?

"put your hands up where we can see them," the policemen yelled, guns ready - closing in.

hyojong climbed to the edge of the parking lot, heels hanging over the side. hyuna and hui followed, grabbing each others hands.

hyojong then knew.

he wouldn't be doing this alone.

they all hugged, hyojong kissed their foreheads, hui smiled, hyuna kissed hyojong on the lips. hui just grinned against hyojong's chest.

"get down!"

"no." hyojong croaked, glaring. "no, we won't get down."

"get down or else we'll shoot!" a thin, brown haired policeboy said shakily.

"first day on the job?" hyuna asked cooly.

"n-not important. put your hands u-up and step... step down." his gun shook.

hui smiled. "well, kid," he took a step back, one foot almost completely falling off the ledge. "this'll definitely be the worst one, as well."

the trio turned around, and with one final breath -

they lept.