°~P~°

IMPORTANT!!!

Sorry I haven't been updateing this book much, it's just been hard to write it because I havent really liked were it has gone sence the whole stab and rape thing, I think it was written baddly, plus I don't know a bunch of cort things, like charges and prison sentences. maybe I'll delete those parts and go back a bit? Would that be okay? Any sujestions, please let me know.

CHAPTERS 47, and 48

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN

'Fuck you.'

That's what Frank sent Gerard as soon as he got home.

He was mad that Gerard would invite YN out.

"I knew her first."
Frank muttered to himself.

Frank's head stormed, untill he came across a thought.

What if he didn't invite her out, and she just randomly bumped into her?

Frank froze, and stared at the text he just sent.

"Fuck."
He muttered to himself, stareing at the phone.

His palms flooded with sweat, but somehow theye felt as dry as the desert.

He started to breath heavily, untill he relised something.

He honestly didn't care.

No point in deleting it.

He got up, and went to the kitchen, shoving his phone in his left oversized pocket.

ONE WEEK LATTER

Gerard had texted frank over and over again, each, day asking 'what the hell did I do?' And 'is something wrong?' And more and more shit.

Gerard couldn't get ahold of Frank, and that made him pissed off.

"Fuck ya to, Frank."
Gerard laughed, tears in his eyes, hurting that his good friend would say something like that without another word.

His chest ached, and ached.

But Gerard knew, that he would see Frank today. The trial YN vs sarah, then another trial wich was YN'S dad vs YN'S (dead) mom.

He wondered, why YN didn't seem so sad about her moms death.

She saw them get killed.

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT

YN sat on her new bed, thinking. She was going to cort latter in the day.

She couldn't read her emotions.

Maybe she felt anxious?

Scared?

Sad?

She had no idea, and that's what scared her the most.

She didn't know what to do.

She missed her mom dearly, but somehow didn't feel as sad as she should over her death.

"I'm a horrible daughter."

At this point, YN hated herself. From her looks, to her brain, and to her heart.

But she sat still, on her bed, feeling nothing at all.

She wasn't YN anymmre, she belived.

"She's gone now."

And the girl cried alone.