Chapter 16

I've made many mistakes in my life. Murders and theft. But kicking Jeff in the balls with my knee, definitely feels like the biggest mistake I've ever made. He, was, angry. As I ran in the forest, I could hear his yells. He was not happy in the slightest and I actually feared for my life. So much so that once I reached the mansion,  I didn't stop, I continued running. If I'm out in the open, free from walls, support beams and doors, I'm going to keep running until I successfully escape. There's no way anyone can stop me out here. Surely not. And I'm definitely not going back just to have Jeff kill me.
Although, the deeper in the forest I went, the more lost I got. The fog and mist grew thicker and it became so hard to see. Not only that, it felt like I was running in a complete circle.
So much so that I eventually come to a stop in the middle of the trees. Standing there as I turn around, looking and facing all directions, trying to find my way out of this maze. Listening to Jeffs angry yells in the distance. He sounded so far away yet so close.

However, I freeze instantly once I hear a rustling in the bushes. Slowly turning to face the direction of the source.
"J..Jeff..?"
I whisper quietly. Hoping to hear a response so I knew whether to run or not. And if I couldn't run, I may need to use my power on him. Just to keep me alive. Even if that does reveal my secret skill.
But as I watch, I was stunned, shocked. And full of fear. What walked out of the bush. Was not Jeff. In fact, it didn't even 'walk' out into the open. It, stalked. Like an animal stalking is prey.
I watch it intensely as it begins to circle me. It's head fixed in my direction as it's stare locks on my figure.
It walks on all fours but had a human like appearance. It was thin and skinny, able to see each bone curve and dip. Every rib, every part of its spine, strongly on show. It's feet and fingers were a lot longer than a normal humans and to make them even longer, huge claws protrude from each and every one. It's back was arched as it slowly crawled around me. Keeping its distance. It wore no clothing and had long sharp, fang like teeth with big, burning white eyes. It's spine chilling growl echoes around me as it constantly changes its direction of which way it circles. As if it was trying to throw me off or distract me from watching it. Losing my concentration.

Jeff .T.K POV
After recovering from the painful kick between the legs, I was furious. First she knocks me out with a rock. Then the bitch kicks me in the balls with her knee. Shes fucking dead.
Grabbing my knife, I find a rock and grind the blade harshly against it. Sharpening my knife as much as possible. I want it to be a clean cut when I slice her throat.
Running back to the mansion, I barge through the doors, storming in. Only to find Masky and Painter sat at the kitchen dining room table.
"Where the fuck is she?!"
I yell, storming over to the table, slamming my knife down as I pant, harshly sucking air in through my teeth, to which creates a high hissing sound.
"Where's who?"
Painter asks, turning his head in my direction. His painted blood smile mask glaring at me blankly.
"The fucking maid!!"
I snap, spitting as I yell, grinding my teeth together as I begin to grow impatient.
"She hasn't come back yet."
"What?"
"I think Toby mentioned something about seeing a blur run quickly past the window deeper into the forest. But he said that it was-"
"The rake.. FUCK!"

Readers POV
I begin to grow extremely anxious as the creature continues to surround me. Every now and again I would hear it's bones crack, causing me to flinch. Which was bad as it seemed to excite the creature, causing it to scurry faster, making it harder to keep up with.
My breathing kept increasing, causing me to pant and gasp for air as I began to grow light headed. I was breathing quickly but it felt like I was holding my breath.
I tried to manipulate the creature, staring deep into its eyes, finding its souls to lock onto. But, no matter how hard I tried, it wouldn't work. It was as if the beast, had, no soul to control.
"This can't be happening..."
I whisper quietly to myself. Thinking of a way to try and get out of this.

However, as I constantly turn on the spot to keep my eye on the thing, I suddenly stand on a twig, to which it snaps loudly, echoing throughout the trees. The monster freezes before charging, hissing and snarking loudly. Pouncing on me, pinning me to the ground. I tried so hard to fight it off. I could see it slashing its claws all over me, blood squirting everywhere. I could hear the sound of my bones snapping under its weight. I tried punching it, kicking it. I even tried biting it on the neck. But nothing worked. It just would not let me go. Yes okay, I had an advantage to this attack as I didn't feel any pain. But that was also my disadvantage. But not feeling the pain of the slashes, it meant I couldn't tell how many it was actually making on my body. The only way I could tell, was through my consciousness. If I grew dizzy and my vision blurry. It meant he was slicing me bad and I was dying of blood loss. Sadly for me, that's exactly what was happening. My punches grew weaker and my head began to feel heavy as the world around me became one big blur and eventually black. The last thing I hear, is a voice in the distance, calling my name. My, real name.