I Believe We Are, Lieutenant. (Connor x ftm!reader)

DetroitBecomeHuman
It had been a few weeks since you were assigned a case with Lieutenant Hank and Connor. You were the head of the K-9 unit in Detroit and since this wasn't a android who killed someone, they need the extra help.
(If you watch Live P.D., you might recognize the K-9 Lore. I love that dog. Met him in real life. He's very sweet.)

"Go, Lore!" You let your assigned K-9 go as the man decided to run instead of surrender. The dog barked and charged at the human. Hank, Connor, and you quickly followed after the two.
It was a good block or two that the man ran until Lore got him. You whistled loudly. "Okay, Lore. Stop." Lore backed off, still growling at the man. Hank put the man in cuffs and you took him back to the police station.
You reported to the chief and when you stepped out of his office you held your hand up. "High five, Connor. Another case solved." He slapped your hand softly.
He smiled and you all walked to Hanks desk. "So I guess that's it, huh? You go back to training more K-9's tomorrow?" Hank asked. You nodded, leaning against the desk. "I guess so." You sounded kinda disappointed. Truth was, you were. Training dogs is cool and all, but since police weren't needed at the moment, you couldn't get in the force. The only reason you got to do this was because all the other officers were busy with their own cases.
Connor titled his head to the side. "You seem upset. Do you not want to go back?" You shook my head. "It's like you can read my mind, Connor." You chuckled.
Hank stood up. "I'm going to talk to the chief. Connor..." He smirked at the android. "How about you tell y/n what you said about him yesterday." He winked at Connor and walked away.
You looked up at Connor in confusion, as he towered over me. "What?" You asked Connor curiously.
Connor glared at Hanks back as he left, then turned his attention to you. "Ever since I became a deviant, I've been experiencing more and more emotions. Yesterday, I went up to Hank, explain how I felt when I'm around you. He could only explain it as liking someone or even loving someone." He stared into your eyes. Your face heated up.
"I told him not to tell you since I know human relationships end badly sometimes."
You were shocked, but your slowly became calm again. "Not all relationships end badly, Connor."
You smiled up at him. "I'm glad you told me. I like you too." His eyes widened. "You do?" You nodded, leaning on Hanks desk.
He smiled gently and hugged you. "I'm..." He held you tighter. "Glad."

"So are you two, like, boyfriends now?" Hanks voice echoed into your ear. Connor pulled away.
"I believe so, Lieutenant."