18

[Y/n]

I was in frontier city and i was pointing out my favorite roller coasters and rides.

"I often came back to visit my grandparents when it was a break period from school. They i often brought me here to have fun when i was homesick" I spoke looking at the rides and i felt arms wrap around my waist and the touch felt so familiar to me.

I turned around only to see my jin smiling down at me. I gasped and jumped up hugging him.
He laughs and i couldnt help but laugh at his laugh. It was just so contagious.

  The fun was still rolling when i turned back and calmed down.
Jin rubbed the back of his head before turning away.

I held out my hand doing jazz hands as i looked at him. "This is my amazing boyfriend kim Seokjin of the amazing boy group bts"

He waved at the camera before blowing a flying kiss. A girl cane up to us and she stated at me and then back at jin holding a marker for us and her phone case.

"I am such a huge fan of both of you, can you please sign my phone and my phone case please?"

We both smiled talking to her and we signed both her phone and phone case.

I looked the teenager in her eyes and I stopped smiling adoring her eyes.

"Thank you!" She waves at us and she runs of to her family since they were leaving the amusement park.

" what are you doing here anyways?" I asked jin as the camera man stopped filming staring that it was to hot.

Jin relied to me gulping nothing but air. "You see what happened was.."