Epilogue Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire

Epilogue 

Blade’s PROV

I placed my weight on one leg quickly switching to the other, nervously bouncing me feet. My hands were clenched behind my back I could feel the sweat dripping down soaking the shirt under my tux. I never moved my gaze once from down the aisle; I had sent Darren to check on his sister what was taking them so long. Everyone in the audience were getting restless Louise, Daz, Ayden and East where standing laughing and telling me Caramel had left me at the alter. She was 30 minutes late I kept reassuring myself because of her eight month pregnant belly it was probably taking a lot more time getting into the dress. She looked amazing with my baby inside her; she’s my gentle petal waddling around trying to chase Ben around our living room. Darren and Ben tag teaming, Ben would always grab Caramels Milky Way chocolate bar and she would chase him around, Ben would throw it to Darren who would eat it. Then Caramel comes crying to me and I would have to get her another one.

I was tempted to run down the aisle and find out what was taking her so long mum and Elena were getting her ready, it was probably my mum making her late mum wanted everything to be perfect. But right now the clouds where coming and I was told not to trust British weather as it could rain anytime, but Caramel wanted us to be married outside in the backyard of were she grow up. She was taking ages what if started to rain the temperature had cooled down the wind was blowing cooling me down slightly from my nervous. The garden outside the orphanage Caramel used to live at was covered in white roses, the aisle were my beautiful Caramel would walk down had roses laid down on the ground so her bare feet wouldn’t touch the ground. The arch were I was standing waiting for my love to come had all sorts of flowers twisted into it giving of amazing smells.

I heard the back door to the orphanage open Ben came running out towards me smiling from ear to ear,

“Daddy!” he started shouting from the moment he stepped foot outside, “Daddy guess what?” he came and stood in front of me, I knelt down placing him on me knee.

“What’s up my little man?” he shook his head

“Daddy I said guess!” he gave me his stubborn look I could hear everyone laughing behind me.

“I don’t know Ben can’t you just tell me please?” I kissed his forehead making him smile

“You know mummy, she’s having a baby!” he shouted grinning really wide.

“Right now?” I quickly shot up

“Yesh she peed herself its icky?” he whispered.

Her water broke she’s having my baby. “She’s having the baby?” I looked at my dad shocked he slapped my back pushing me to go. I looked up at the window she’s in there, she’s having my baby, “Caramel’s having my baby” I laughed running to the house holding Ben who giggled in glee as I ran up the stairs running down the hallway bursting through the door.

Caramel’s PROV

This stupid dress was really tight I couldn’t breath; I looked really fat the dress looked horrible on me I wanted to sit down and cry I look awful like sea lion in a white dress. The dress was empire wasted then flowed down enhancing my big round belly. My little angel inside was kicking so much today I hadn’t slept well I think I kept my baby up, Elena was applying my makeup when I felt pain shoot through me gasping I held on to the dressing table. Elena screaming jumping back in surprise,

“I’m having the baby” I screeched through the contraction, I could feel water dripping down my leg onto the floor.

“Mummy you need a nappy” I heard Ben making my laugh through the pain he quickly ran out of the room.

My lower back was hurting me Blade’s mum quickly helped me move on to the bed,

“Elena I don’t think she’s going to make it to the hospital” I had another contraction holding the bedpost breathing through the pain.

“Please get Blade,” I screeched as soon as I said that Blade came running through the door he placed Ben down running over to me getting hold of my hand helping me sit up.

“Blade the paramedics will be here any second, her contractions are coming really quickly she’s going to have to have the baby here’” Elena sounded worried she’d just got of the phone to the hospital. My contractions were coming far to quickly I held Blade’s hand as tight as I could breathing through them very loudly Darren had taken Ben out of the room. Shortly after the paramedics came into the room clearing everyone out so it was just Blade and I.

After four of pushing screaming and crying I was holding my baby girl on my chest, over my wedding dress. I looked up at Blade who was gazing down at our baby girl he touched her soft hair watching her sleeping. He kissed the top of my head “thank you for completing my life, thank you for giving me your heart and giving me such a beautiful baby, I love you so much” I tear fell from his eye he closed them leaning his head against mine.

“Blade you know where going to have to do the whole wedding ceremony again.” I sighed looking down at my beautiful angel.

“why couldn’t she wait just another hour? We could have been married now” he sighed kissing our baby.

“She didn’t want to miss our wedding that’s why. And what are we naming her?” I looked into his tuxedo jacket pocket there rested a beautiful rose Blade followed my gaze. We both looked up smiling at each other “Rose Dowerson Daddy loves you” Blade kissed her taking her from my arms Blade tucked me in kissing my lips lightly “rest sweetheart we’ll be here when you wake up.”  

This is for all of you who waited so long for me to upload and for those who carried on reading till the end thank you so much for being such awesome people!!! And thank you putting up with my bad grammar and spelling!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much for commenting voting and fanning!!! lots of love axa xxxxxxx