Chapter 10

Two days left. Two days left before Theodore leaves, and for that day, Carina – as promised – brought Theodore to her parent's grave. Carina apparated them to the Hill where Emmanuelle and Tom's body were buried, and Sirius' graves stone stood, it still saddened Carina that they never got to bury her father's body, but there was a small relief because she believed that her father was finally in peace and with her mother.

When they arrived at the Hill, Theodore found the surroundings home-y, especially the house that stood in the middle of the vast field.

"I remember Dad telling me how they got this land. He said that he and Mum got in a cheap price, and they used magic to build the house – so it was enchanted. They always wanted to live a quiet life, and wanted me to grow up here. He always said that he would dream about 'little Carina' running around the fields with 'little Harry', playing... I guess it would just be a dream."

"I'm sure it would come true someday." Theodore said.

Carina chuckled. "Come on, they're this way."

Carina brought Theodore to the old tree where the three gravestones stood. The names caught Theodore's attention. Emmanuelle Black, Sirius Black, and Thomas Goldstein . He never imagined that he would even stand before them.

"Harry would tease me about how my Dad would act if I would bring my boyfriend home." Carina chuckled. "He'd probably chase him out of the house."

"I don't really fancy being chased out by Sirius Black." Theodore said.

"Well, don't worry, he won't..."

"Unless he found a way to scare me all the way from the afterlife." Theodore said.

"Probably." Carina shrugged. "Anyway... Mum, Dad, Uncle Tom, this is Theodore. My new pain in the arse – ow."

Theodore pinched her at the side.

"But I wouldn't ask for anyone else to stand here with me to meet you guys." Carina said.

"I promise that I will look after Carina, just like what you all did for her." Theodore said.

From the tree, a rock fell and hit Theodore at the head.

"Ow!" Theodore rubbed his head where the rock hit him. He bent down and picked up the rock.

"What is it?" Carina asked.

"It's your father." Theodore said.

"Don't be ridiculous, Theodore." Carina said

"I swear – how could a rock fall off a tree?! It's your father!"

"You're mad!"

This time another thing fell off the tree, and this time it was a flower and it landed on Theodore's head. Carina raised her brow.

"Let me guess, it's my Mum?" Carina crossed her arms over her chest.

"There is a possibility." Theodore said, as she took the flower from his head. "But seriously, your father hates me."

"No, he doesn't."

"Ow!"

This time it was branch – not that big of a branch to knock him out.

"SEE!" Theodore said.

"It's just the tree!"

"Why would rock fall off a tree?"

"I don't know! A bird put it there and it fell?!"