ᴛᴡᴏ

"Okay Tayja, this is a toilet okay? This is where you go pee pee and poo alright? You know, pee and poop, yeah you come right here." Jungkook patted the potty but instead, Tayja giggled and ran away with her barbie dolls. Gosh he was so done with this potty training shit already. Two weeks and nothing, absolutely nothing. Jungkook walked out of the bathroom with a sigh  and walked into the living room where his family were. "Still nothing?" His dad asked and Jungkook shook his head. "Nothing at all, she thinks it's a joke." He sighed and sat on the couch. "Maybe because you are a joke." Jungkook's sister spoke. "Ha ha fuck you."

Jungkook's mother looked at him and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I'm seventeen with a two year old daughter and you're really giving me that look." He raised an eyebrow and his mom scoffed. Right... so he never really had a great relationship with his mom. Jungkook was a trouble maker from the very beginning. When Jungkook got a girl pregnant, that was her last straw. Then when she found out Jungkook was gay— she completely ignored him for a few weeks.

They did talk every now and then but not all the time. Though Tayja did have a great relationship with his mother and so he wasn't bothered. As long as his mom accepts his daughter then he is fine with it. "Okay but did any of the jobs you gave resumes to get back to you yet?" His dad asked and Jungkook shook his head. "I'm not surprised though, he has no experience. Unless maybe he becomes a stripper at a gay bar then." His sister spoke yet again and this time Jungkook was done. Jungkook went grab his daughter and grabbed the bag before slinging it over his shoulder. "Jungkook, son!" His dad called out and Jungkook slammed the door on his way out.

Jungkook knew his sister was a jokester but hell sometimes she took it way too far and he didn't want to argue in front of his daughter. Jungkook's sister never knew how to keep her trap shut when it came to Jungkook parenting and he was simply just tired of being called out. He swore a few times in front of her on accident but luckily she had never repeated the words. "Where we go?" She asked, holding her dad and Jungkook only smiled, kissing her cheek.

Again, Jungkook took Tayja to the park and put her down. The moment he saw that the little girl from yesterday was around, he took his eyes off his daughter and immediately found Taehyung near the bench they sat at the day before. Taehyung seemed to notice the little girl as well since he started to look around until his gaze was on Jungkook. Jungkook smiled, walking over to the boy and sitting beside him. "Miss me?" He asked and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Oh yes, I very much missed you so I stole my sister to come to the playground." Taehyung spoke and Jungkook laughed. "You just snitched on yourself." He pointed out and Taehyung nodded shamelessly. "Yep." He chuckled.

Jungkook smiled, looking at the two girls that were getting along. "Right so.. I forgot to ask you something yesterday." Jungkook looked at Taehyung and Taehyung did the same thing. "Yeah?" He hummed afterwards and Jungkook pursed his lips. "Can I have your number?" He asked hesitantly and at this point he didn't know if Taehyung was just a nice person or taking interest in him as well. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, a bit shocked but obviously was happy. Very happy actually. "Y-Yeah, sure." He smiled and held out his hand. Jungkook placed his hand over Taehyung's and Taehyung blushed. "Jungkook... I was meaning for your phone to be in my hand.." he spoke lowly.

"Oh!" Jungkook removed his hand. "Totally knew that." He laughed nervously, doing a small head tilt and sucking in a breath while he gave Taehyung his phone. Taehyung chuckled and put his number in Jungkook's phone. Taehyung then gave the phone back and smiled. "There you go kind sir." Taehyung said as Jungkook scoffed and pressed 'call'. Jungkook turned away and listened to Taehyung's phone ring. "Hello?" Taehyung answered and Jungkook laughed. "Just making sure you didn't give me the wrong number." He looked at Taehyung who rolled his eyes and hung up. Jungkook chuckled, tickling the boys chin. "Cute."

After awhile of conversing, Tayja came over to her father and stomped her feet. "Dada, I want duce!" She whined and Taehyung gave a weird look while Jungkook gulped. Well shit that was a total blow out— Jungkook smiled, grabbing her sippy cup from the bag and gave it to his daughter who climbed onto the bench beside him and began drinking her juice.

Jungkook adjusted her on the seat and made sure her dress was good before he turned to Taehyung who was looking at his daughter. "Now that I look at her, she really does look like you, feminine like.." he spoke and Jungkook scratched his neck. "Well I mean, we're family so.." was he really still trying to fool Taehyung? Still? God he was pathetic. Though— they are family so he isn't lying— technically.

"Jungkook." Taehyung gave Jungkook a glare. Jungkook sighed, rubbing his nape. Huffing out in defeat. "Okay, yeah, she's my daughter." He confessed and honestly, Taehyung was hoping Jungkook would just fight back and really say they were siblings but, that obviously did not happen. "W-What?" He repeatedly said two times since he was shocked. "Wait, how old are you?!" Taehyung asked since Jungkook looked his age.

Jungkook looked away from Taehyung and rolled his eyes. Every time someone found out Tayja was his daughter, the first thing they would ask is how old he was or how old his daughter was. It got annoying but Jungkook really had to learn to live with it. "I'm seventeen." Jungkook mumbled, playing with his fingers before brushing his fingers through Tayja's hair. "And she's two?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded with a hum.

Taehyung couldn't believe what Jungkook just told him. Taehyung looked at the younger girl, tilting his head and watching her space out on her sandals, kicking her feet up and down. "Look if you wanna delete my number you can, I really don't care and i'm sorry for—" as Jungkook spoke, he watched his daughter run over to Taehyung who gladly pulled her onto his lap. "Hello." They both said at the same time and chuckled. "Jinx, you owe me a cream." Tayja spoke in a rush and Taehyung looked at Jungkook. "Ice cream." He smiled and Taehyung made an 'o' with his lips. "Ah, alright, do you want Serenity to come with?" He asked, looking at her sister who was still building a sand castle. "Yes!" Tayja cheered.

"Beb, how about you go get Serenity?" Jungkook spoke to his daughter and Tayja nodded, getting off Taehyung's lap with her sippy cup and running over to Serenity. As for a Jungkook, he took the time to speak with Taehyung. "You don't—?" Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence as Taehyung spoke up. "I'm shocked— really shocked but... who am I to judge? She's your daughter, what am I suppose to say hm? Kids are a blessing and... she looks like a really great girl. Just like her dad." He smiled.

Jungkook felt himself go all gushy for the male that was sitting in front of him. He was kind of relieved since he did find Taehyung attractive— and just a really great person, maybe they could be both really good friends, he hopes so at least because he really needed one of those... or something more. We'll see how that goes. "Brother! Are we going for ice cream?" Serenity came running over to her brother and Taehyung nodded. "Brother?" Tayja looked up at Taehyung and Serenity nodded. "He's my brother." She giggled and Tayja pointed at Jungkook. "That's my dada."

As the two girls spoke, it was kind of all over the place. Serenity knowing more words since Tayja was literally two and was mostly sounding more gibberish than Korean though she did know some words and sentences. "You know, for a two year old she sure is sassy." Taehyung brought up and Jungkook nodded. "Gets it from her mom." He chuckled. "Where is her mom anyways? Are you two still together?" Taehyung asked, holding his sisters hand while Jungkook carried Tayja. "Long story short, she left Tayja and I when Tayja was just a few months old. We were never really together though, she just happened to be at this party I was at and, things happened." He shrugged but even then he looked at his daughter with loving eyes.

Taehyung laughed. "I was watching cartoons and still had cerfew when I was your age, then again I am older than you." Taehyung chuckled and Jungkook's eyes widened. "You are?" He said shockingly. Thinking he and Taehyung were the same age and Taehyung nodded. "I'm eighteen— still somewhat the same age but still older." He chuckled and Jungkook scoffed. "Whatever." He rolled his eyes and Taehyung chuckled. "Cute."