Redemption 39 part 1

§
Chapter 39 part 1
Plant that seed inside
§

(Im soo sorry for the delay and this unedited trash i posted yall 😭🤦🏾‍♀️ dont play that song until you get to the viewers discretion pic)

October 6th, 2017
Glancing over the room i take in the large group of people socializing, laughing and doing exactly what im doing, observing. D.c. was known to have alot of balls for the upper class though even those these people were upper class alot of stuff was happening on the down low. Especially things being sold. Drugs, information and most importantly vibranium.

"Are you even listening?" His deep voice ask and i look over at my date giving him soft eyes and my most sweetest smile which makes his attitude go away and his smile come back. Tapping my chin he licks his plump lips and chuckles.

"Of course i am, you said you hated how much your dad makes you come to these charity events because he never teaches you anything he just dissapears, how could i not be listening to such a handsome voice" i say in my most seductive voice before slightly pulling away to face the bar and pick up my drink. The only reason i knew what he said was because this was his forth time saying it and the only reason i was here was because he had a invite and honestly i needed to get my mind off erik. He wasnt a bad guy nor was anything wrong with him he was actually kind of sweet even if he was naive he was still very attractive.

"So tell me winston, how exactly do you survive these loooong excruciating events?" I ask running my fingers over his rings and his chocolate eyes look from his cup to my eyes.

"Many different ways little one, it just depends on whos here" he admitts with a hidden message coating his words looking back at his glass and i jokingly roll my eyes at the pet name. Winston was 6'5 and straight muscle so everyone was little to him. Though when i rolled my eyes i noticed a group of men walk in and head straight to the back of an area blocked off with curtain a velvet rope and 2 body guards. If i could get close enough i could see what exactly was going on.

"Is dancing one?" I ask and he nods with a sly grin holding out his hand leading me to the dance floor, taking it i notice how soft his hands are and im instantly reminded about how rough er—no tonight! No. i wasnt thinking about him. Or ever again for that matter. Much to my suprise hes actually not a bad dancer he actually can keep up to the music even if its only ballroom music.

"Mind if i cut in?" A familiar voice ask and i roll my eyes. Its been a month since ive seen him and have been doing almost everything to forget him so why when i finally start getting over him does he pop back up? I swear men have a radar to know.

"If thats what the lady wishes" winston says putting me on the spot and im lost for words as i try to make a sentence. "Its ok love ill go get us drinks" he smiles kissing my temple before walking off and erik steps into view placing one arm around my waist and taking my other hand.

"You couldnt wait to run, could you?" Is the first thing he says to me and i roll my eyes with a scoff trying to pull away but he holds me tighter to him.

"Youre absolutely right. I do want to run away from you and anything that has to do with you, that means moving out, giving you back the necklace and blocking youre number" i snap in a hushed tone but he chuckles though i see the anger in his eyes.

"But you still have the key" he taunts as he twirls me.

"I threw it in the ocean, pretended it was you" is my quick reply and he chuckles.