ch. 2

The next morning, Mira had woke up so early that the sun hasn't even rose yet. Groggily getting up, she began to get ready for the day.

7 AM - meet Jung Hoseok @ Namsan Park

9 AM - breakfast with Park Jimin

12 PM - meet with Kim Taehyung  @ Goyan Cafe

3 PM - lunch with Kim Seokjin @ Jyoti

5 PM - dinner with Min Yoongi

9 PM- dinner with Kim Namjoon

11:30 PM - meet Jeon Jeongguk @ Namsan Park

"Jesus christ" Mira muttered as she figured out her schedule for the day. She realized that she had to carefully figure out her time if she wanted her day to go smoothly. But in reality she knew that it wouldn't if she was going to be meeting up with seven different men who all wanted to be her sugar daddy. She just needed to pick one and then it would be all figured out. Choose one out of seven and she'll be set.

Checking the time, she realized that she had to leave if she wanted to meet Hoseok on time. Grabbing her coat she leaves her tiny apartment to head over to the park.

By the time Mira got there, the sun was beginning to rise. Checking the time on her phone, it read 6:57 AM yet there was still no sign of Hoseok anywhere.

"I mean at least if he doesn't show up there's one off the list" Mira mumbled to herself as she sent Hoseok a text asking where he was. As Mira slowly looked up she yelped in surprise as there he was, standing right in front of her. Mira looked around in confusion before speaking.

"You were not there literally a minute ago." the confused girl said. Hoseok just laughed and Mira swore that his laugh was angelic. He then reached out a hand with a bright smile as he began introducing himself.

"Hi, Jung Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi." the young man stated as he shook hands with Mira. It seems as if she saw an angel in the form of a man for the first time. She kept on shaking his hand until she was snapped out of the trance that she seemed to be in. Nervously laughing she smiled back at him. "Kang Mira, its nice to meet you Hobi." she introduced. Hoseok nodded his head, a smile still on his face as he let go of their hands. Mira's shoulders slumped at the loss of heat on her hand but put a smile on her face anyways.

Mira you've just met this man calm down

"Would you like to walk?" Hoseo-Hobi offered. Mira gave him a small nod as the two of them began walking through the park together. It was a nice August morning where the air felt just right. With the transition from summer to fall happening, it gave a nice breeze. The sun was still rising as the two began talking and getting to know each other. As the two of them started to talk out rules and how the structure of the relationship should work, Mira felt herself getting taken over by Hoseok's charms.

"So what about dating other people?"

"I mean I'm fine with it unless it starts getting in between you and I."

+

"Punishments?"

"Well I expect you to be good if you're gonna be my girl, so I'm assuming there's not too many."

+

"How does this all work? Sorry I'm new to this."

"I mean its pretty simple, its basically an open relationship. We're not too serious but basically I give you money and spoil you with gifts, and you repay me back."

"With sex?"

"Mostly yeah"

Mira stopped in her track, Hoseok stopping with her. She looked up and stared at him with a confused expression on her face. "Mostly?" she questioned. Mira stood there in thought, and before Hoseok was even able to speak she gasped. Mira covered her mouth with her hands and looked at Hoseok with a shocked expression.

"A-Am I also your maid? O-Or your slave? I'm sorry Hobi but I didn't sign up for th-" Mira was cut off with a laugh. She stared at Hobi's laughing figure in confusion before he stopped and his expression was replaced with a sheepish looking one.

"Um" he coughed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head. He looked off into the distance, avoiding eye contact. He looked back at Mira's worried eyes and took a sharp breath in.

"I can reassure you that you are not a maid" Hoseok began. Mira just looked confused as she gave him a look to go on. "Well then what else am I doing?" she questioned feeling queasy. Hoseok awkwardly coughed again before continuing. "Well another reason why I signed up is to, I don't know, have someone to talk to I guess?" After confessing his intentions he then looked away, face burning with embarrassment.

Mira had changed from looking confused to a large smile spreading across her face. "So you want a friend?" Mira teased. Hoseok blew out a puff of air and he scoffed. "Where would you even get that idea? You know what just forget about it-" he began, rolling his eyes - but pausing as Mira interrupted him.

"Don't worry Hobi, I'll be your friend." Mira told him with a smile as he kept on blushing in embarassment. He was about to counter back when Mira got a notification on her phone.

TIME TO MEET JIMIN!

Checking the time, it was already 8:47. Her eyes widen as she realized that she had somewhere else to be. Looking back at Hoseok she gave him a sheepish smile.

"Sorry Hobi, but I have to go meet up with a friend for breakfast." she told him as she put her phone back into her bag. Hoseok just shook his head before giving her a small smile.

"It's no problem Mira, I understand. Wait, so does that mean we have a deal?" Hoseok asked, and Mira just nodded her head.

"Of course we do Hobi." Mira confirmed with a smile. Hoseok just smiled down at her before leaning down and placing a kiss on her lips. Mira's eyes widened before they fluttered close, kissing him back. His lips were soft and nice. The kiss was short and sweet before he had pulled away, cupping Mira's cheek as she stared up at him as if she's seen god himself.

"Bye Mira" he whispered before taking his hand away, walking backwards away from her. His demeanor seemed charming and cool as he stared at her, up until he accidentally crossed paths with a jogger - causing a collision. Apologizing to the stranger as he helped them up, Mira began laughing - before she realized where she needed to be. Panic setting in, she turned the other way and started quickly making her way over to her car to her next destination.