The Broken Ribs Poke Our Lungs (The World)

WARNING. THIS STORY HAS TORTURE IN IT.

The Avengers never broke up in this story and Black Panther joined them. Nobody but Tony knows that Peter is Spider-man

Thank you all so much for reading my stories. I'm so grateful!!  And like you can see above, there will be torture in this story so if you can't take that, I wouldn't read this.
——————————————————

Aunt May was sitting in the principals office at Peter's school on a rainy Thursday afternoon. Peter was missing. She was worried sick as he hadn't come home from school two days before and she still hadn't heard anything from him. Tony and the other Avengers hadn't heard anything from him as Spider-man either, and there were no news articles about him since three days ago. 

After the principle told her what they would be doing for Peter, they started to walk towards the gym where the whole school was gathered.

May was standing in the back, holding a cup of tea, with Peter's best friend Ned Leeds and Michelle Jones. They were just as worried for Peter as May.

The remainder of the school was sitting in chairs and looking at a big screen with Peter's photo on it.

"Peter Parker has gone missing Tuesday. If anyone has any information about his whereabouts, we ask them to tell one of the adults." The principal informed everyone.

Everyone in the room was nervous and scared for the missing teenager. Even Flash. He might bully the boy, but that was just for fun. he didn't want him gone!

That's when the screen changed.

------

At the Avenger tower everyone was working on locating the hero. The one who had been working day and night was Tony Stark. The billionaire had never been so scared. Not when he was kidnapped, not when he had to fight Ultron. And not even when he flew a nuclear bomb into space., Because then he had even a bit of control. It was him who was in trouble. Now, he felt powerless. 

"FRIDAY, do you have any new information?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"I'm afraid not, sir." He heard his AI answer. He fell back into a chair, and his mind went back to what he had said to the young boy after the ferry accident.

"And if you had died, I feel like that's on me."

Right now, he felt like he had never said anything more true.

Thor, Bruce Banner, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America, Scarlet Witch, Black Panther and Vision all walked in and sat with Tony. They knew that Spider-man meant a lot to him. He meant a lot to everyone there (although they didn't know who he actually was.) They were all worried and they just didn't know what to do anymore.

That's when the screen changed.

------

In Peter's school, everyone watched as the big screen changed from a picture of Peter to a guy in a mask looking straight at them.

Some of the students and teachers screamed or jumped up. 

-------