Bad Moon Rising.

"Thanks for coming Rick

"Thanks for coming Rick." I bounce off the couch in the Salvatore Boarding house and make my way over to Alaric, "Ricky my man!" I say as I hold up my fist for him to hit. Rick gives me a weird look and flicks me in the forehead walks past me, "please don't call me that." I rub my sore forehead And mouth pops open as Damon makes his way over, "o is it shit on Liz day?" I say as I make my way over to Damon's bourbon and pour myself a glass, "mamas gonna need this." Before the cup could reach my mouth Damon slaps it away in a flash, leaving me without a drink. I stare at my empty hand for a few seconds and make my way over to the couch once again and start to pout. "Can I get you something to drink? Coffee? Bourbon? Bourbon in your coffee?" I watch in betrayal as Damon tried to hand Rick my drink, "dick." I mutter under my breath as I imagine all the ways I could get back at him, "yes I do have a large dick, thank you Eliza for pointing that out." I look up at Damon in shock and turn towards Stefan and put my hand up to cover my mouth and whisper in his ear, "he did not just say that. Did he?" I ask Stefan as he breaks out in a laugh, "Well I wouldn't know, you play hard to get all the damn time." I say back as Stefan clear his throat ending the conversation, "we were hoping you could help shed some light on the Lockwood family." "Now why would I know anything about the Lockwoods?" Rick asks as he crosses his legs in front of the coffee table across from us, "well you wouldn't but your dead, not dead vampire wife might." I scoot over as Damon comes to sit next to me, I turn my head and stick my tongue at him he tries to scoot closer, this goes on until I ran out of couch to scoot down and am now crushed between Damon and the end of the couch, "fat ass." I say as Damon gives me a smirk and looks back up at Rick, "Isobel's research from when you guys were at Duke together." "You said she had spent years researching this town." I start cracking up, "so no sex after marriage Rick?" I ask as I start a laughing fit barely dodging a pillow being thrown from Rick, "damn terrible aim must run in the family." 

Rick shakes his head at me as he tried to cover up his laughing, "Isobels research here in Mystic Falls was rooted in folklore and legend. At the time I thought most of which was fiction." Damon's smirk falls on his face once again, "like that amazing Vampire story." I roll my eyes and elbow Damon in the side, "you keep this up I'm going to have to punish you." A smirk falls on my face, "o really Mr Salvatore how so?" I whisper seductively in Damon's ear zoning out of the conversation about Isobel, "well let's see...rough vampire sex..or better yet get a grey tie I know how much you love those." I start giggling from Damon's fifty shades reference. "Well Mr Salvatore I prefer ice blue." I whisper as I quickly bite his ear and turn around as if nothing happened and zoned in on the conversation once again. "-Wait like werewolves?" I instantly perk up, "o can they look like the ones from twilight? I'm not digging the half man half wolf." I say as the room goes quiet as Elena shakes her head in embarrassment, "Well Mrs Gilbert it's only ever going to be a vampire for you." I raise my eyebrow as I turn my head back to Damon once again, "o like Stefan?" I ask innocently and start giggling as Damon gives a possessive growl at my comment. "You know id never do Stefan, just you if you'd stop playing hard to get Mr Salvatore." I say as I kiss his check and focus on what Damon was going to say, "I've been on this earth one hundred and sixty some odd years, and I've never come across one. If werewolves exist where the hell are they?" "Why do you suspect the Lockwoods?"