Faulty Intel

Here are the Avengers, on a battle field with enemy's surrounding them. With the injuries that they all have sustained they should no longer be here. They need back up, they need an evacuation.

They need to be saved, but they are half way across the world from their base in New York, away from any possible backup they might get.

Stark manages to reach the lab, manages to reach Bruce who gathers up who he can and alert Fury what has happened.

What went wrong, Bruce doesn't know, no one there knows.

It was to be a simple mission, just to keep you all in the game. Keep you from getting rusty. Such BS from Fury should be expected. Except he thought it was going to be easy, something went wrong in the planning or someone left out important details as to what was happening at the HYDRA base in the Appellation Mountains.

Natasha is down with a bullet through her shoulder and another through her thigh. Sam has lost a wing, his goggles smashed and a long shallow laceration on his abdomen. Steve and Bucky continue to fight, desperation obvious on both their faces as they try to keep their wounded teammates safe from further harm. Tony's suit is out of power holding him still and dormant, Vision is flying around taking out who he can, while keeping Clint, who is unconscious, alive.

Hiemdall runs from his post on the Bifrost to the throne room, yelling to the two brothers that their friends are in need of help. They don't notice his entry or his pleas until a weapon cuts their view of each other.

"Your friends have been betrayed back on Midgard. They need help."

Bruce runs into the training room yelling at Silver Death to get ready. That something went wrong and they need help. She tells him to get Parker, the twins and even Aly. It's time for her first real combat with the Avengers.

No more training.

Death finds the uniform Stark had made her weeks ago, lace up boots with straps to help keep them tight that stop below the knee and have a small sheath in both of them, black leather pants with a utility belt and a thigh-to-hip strap keeping it secure, a black top, fitted close but with hidden pockets and loops to attach knives and guns in covered by a dark -almost grey- silver jacket splattered with red, with hidden vibranium plates to help deflect bullets. The sheaths for her katanas made special so they can be under the jacket blades to the sky and yet not fall from their holds. The mask is different that any she has had before. Silver of course but unlike the cloth ones she has had in the past it has a hard other shell, gas mask built in.

When all six of them are finally ready and at the quinjet, it's only been five minutes after the call was received. They all fly on, Death and the Hulk at the control of the plane. The jet hits new speeds, the seat belts in the back finally get used.

The three Asgardians run to the gate of the Bifrost, doing there best to get back to their friends before anything to drastic- a death perhaps- happens.

The team already in the war zone help each other when they can, a random shot from Widow taking down the one agent to close to Steve for James's liking, a blast of yellow from Vision when HYDRA agents get close to the unconscious archer or the dead suit laying in the snow. Captain and Winter are to busy fighting to keep each other and themselves up to help any one else. Sam gets back up, dizzy from his fall without a wing. He uses his hands now, no one can keep him down.