Web

Quick update before I start: I'm really sorry about my absence. I haven't been in the best place and I just went to warped tour on the 27th. I've been extremely stressed and I'm sorry. My instagram is where I'm mostly active and update you guys on this story. If you care enough, you can follow it, my user is peachygaskarth.

And if I don't update before then, I'm seeing All Time Low on the 25th! I'll post stuff ab it on my instagram if you guys wanna see what happens n stuff.

***

"I knew you'd do it, man! Proud'a ya." Rian slapped Jack's shoulder and chuckled.

"Dude! That's fucking great. How was he?"

Jack nervously scratched the back of his head. "Really good. It's just..."

"What? Did something happen? Forget a condom?"

Jack shook his head. "We didn't use one, no- but that's not the point. He's just kinda sensitive is all?"

Brendon tilted his head at the elder. "What? Did he cry or something?"

"Yeah- but that's also not my point. He doesn't wanna talk about it that much, so could you guys just keep quiet about it at the bar tomorrow?"

He noticed Rian sigh. "I guess. But we'll all be drunk. He just has to deal with what happens."

Jack felt his stomach twist. "I-I know but he's really fragile, I don't want to upset him is all."

Brendon then piped in. "If you don't want to risk upsetting him, don't invite him. Kid's gotta get out of his comfort zone eventually."

"I don't want him to dump him into uncomfortable situations, though. I love him, guys."

"I know you do," Rian leaned against the counter. "But that means you gotta help him open up. He's all clammed up in his shell."

Jack shrugged. "I guess so. Can you guys just please not bring it up a lot around him?"

"S'Fine." Zack grumbled from across the room. "I don't wanna see the kid upset."

"Thanks."

Brendon then smirked, leaning onto his arm. "So can we talk about it now?"

Jack shrugged and nodded.

"You said he cried? And you didn't use a rubber? How the fuck did you manage that?"

***

Surprisingly, Jack didn't sleep over Alex's house that night, figuring he would the next day. The guys said he could take the day off, so he spent it by himself mostly, preparing for the long night ahead of him.

He was now on the drive to Alex's to pick him up for said night. He had to take his car, because Alex was going to be the designated driver to get them home. The group would most likely end up drunk out of their minds. His black car hummed into the driveway of the flower coated house, and he got out, boots clicking on the cement.

After he knocked, he was greeted with a wonderful sight. Alex in ripped jeans, a beanie, and a black sweater. Usually for days like this, he'd dress softer, but he needed to impress all of Jack's friends.

"Hey baby." Jack smiled, pulling him onto the front step and kissing him passionately. "You look gorgeous. Ready?"

Alex returned the grin and nodded, linking their hands as they approached Jack's car. "So did you tell everyone?" He asked, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Yeah, I told the guys at work and I had the rest of 'em come in later to be informed."

Alex nodded, his stomach growing nervous. "Did it go well?"