Chapter 31

Jennie

I was awaken by the abrupt movement beside me.

"Jichu..." I murmur sleepily and flutter my eyes slowly. "...why are you up already?" I asks when I see her sitting.

"I'm alive." She breathe out like it was unbelievable.

I furrowed my brows and sit also.

"Of course you are alive." I noticed that she's sweating. "Are you okay?" I asks worriedly wiping her sweats on her face.

"I'm alive." She sobs and hugged me tight.

I was completely confused but hug her back and rub her back soothingly. I pressed a long kiss on her head.

"Did you have a nightmare?" I whisper and felt her nod.

"I-I was killed." She say quietly. "I don't want to die, I don't want to leave you alone."

I cup her cheeks so that I can see her. The room is dim but I can see her tears glistening. I gently wipe it off and kisses her face.

"You're not going to die, okay? No one will kill you. I will protect you, with all my life." I say with pure honesty while looking straight to her eyes.

She bit her lower lip and I'm afraid it'll bleed. So I put my thumb in it and gently roll it out between her teeth.

"I promise you that." I whisper, lighlty brushing my lips on hers.

She take a deep breathe and kisses me. I reciprocate her kiss, wanting to make her feel safe and everything is fine.

"I love you." She utter after the short kiss.

"And I love you too." I smile pecking on her lips again.

We laid on the bed again, both facing and hugging each other. I don't want to ask her to tell what is her dream about. I don't want her to repeat what gives her nightmare.

"Close you eyes." I say brushing the strands of hair on her hair.

"I don't want to." She whisper and just stare into my eyes.

I stare back at her for a seconds before checking what time it is. It's already 4am in the morning.

"Are you not sleepy anymore?"

She shake her head and I felt her warm hand inside my shirt. Slowly running her fingers on my back, tracing patterns.

"What do you wanna do?"

"You're good at distracting on what's on my mind, right?"

"Am I?" I chuckled.

I feel a bit of relief when she crack a smile.

"Yes you are. You don't know how you make me crazy." She say moving her hand upper then shifting on my stomach, rubbing it slowly.

"On what way?" I breathe out, feeling the shiver she's giving me right now.

"So many ways."

She rolled over and hover me. Not pulling her hand off me, that is now moving playfully up to my chest. A restrained moan run on my throat when she cup my breast freely. I'm not wearing a bra, except for her baggy shirt and underwear. She leans down and teasingly brush her lips on mine.

"Your moan is one of it. I love it how my name escape from your lips, your needy noises." She whisper against my skin.

"Jisoo..." I gasped when she suck my pulse point.

"Make me forgot about my nightmare. Bring me to heaven Jennie."

We made eye contact and it's like my eyes are reflecting on hers. The way her orbs darken and so as mine.