Chapter 7

Third Person POV

Jisoo was tucked in bed while playing games in Jennie's phone. She was focused on the game not until Jennie came out from the bathroom, only wearing a short robe that reached her mid thight. Jisoo gulp at the sight, with Jennie's exposed milky legs. Her attention was no longer at the game that made her game over, but she didn't mind as long as her eyes are feasting on Jennie's legs.

"Perv!" Jennie yelled and chuck a pillow on Jisoo's face.

The impact was strong that made her collapsed on the bed.

"What was that for?" Jisoo groaned and sit up again.

"Well you just stared on my legs like there was no tomorrow." Jennie huffs putting her hands on her hips.

"You can't blame, it's a good view." Jisoo laughs earning another flying pillow on her face.

"Aish! What do you think of my face? A dart board!?" Jisoo growl and throw the pillow away.

"I think your face is a face of a pervert maniac!" Jennie glared.

"This face? Pervert? Maniac?" Jisoo says in disbelief while pointing on her own face. "Excuse me! This is not a face of pervert!" She says while flipping her hair.

"Then what is that? A face of, yeah, still a face of pervert." Jennie smirk.

Jisoo crosses her arms and squint her eyes at Jennie.

"Maybe you are just provoking me so that I can really pervert you, is that what you are planning to do?" Jisoo accused.

"Excuse me!" Jennie gasps exaggeratedly. "I didn't wish to be perverted by you!"

"Oh come on. I can fulfill your plan if you want to." Jisoo grins.

Jennie became flustered and her face getting redder making Jisoo grins wider.

"Get out!" Jennie yelled.

"Why?" Jisoo laughs, continuing to pissed Jennie off.

Jennie shot her with her famous death glare making Jisoo obeyed in no time.

"Aish! Why are you being so scary all of a sudden." Jisoo murmurs while heading out. "But if you changed your mind, I'm just one call away." Jisoo winks.

Jennie groan loudly and throw the pillow on Jisoo, but Jisoo was quick enough to close the door and laugh while walking away.

"She's really cute when she's pissed off." Jisoo whisper to herself.
...

Jisoo was watching TV on the living room. Randomly scanning the channels and stops pressing the remote when Jennie went out of her room with Kuma tailing her.

"Have you change your mind?" Jisoo started to tease.

"Shut up will you!?" Jennie hisses giving her a sullen look.

"Such a grumpy human." Jisoo says quietly returning her eyes on the TV.

Later on she heard Jennie laughing inside the kitchen. Jisoo glance at the kitchen and wonders if Jennie has lost her mind already.

"What are you? An avatar?" Jennie laughs while holding her phone on her ear. She walks and sit on the other side of the couch.

Jisoo ignore her but her laugh irritates her, not because Jennie laugh but because of the person behind it who's making Jennie laughs.

"You're so funny!" Jennie says while wiping the tears of joy in her eyes.

"You're so funny." Jisoo mimicked in a lower face and make face.