Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Nick had to attend one call of his important client when they just arrived inside the garden hotel. He excused himself from Piyali and she nodded gesturing him to carry on. Piyali took a stroll in the garden which was situated at Minicoy Island. Entire beach area gleamed with tranquil moonlight and the atmosphere was just perfect for sweet couples to spend some good time with their partners.

"Let's go baby" Nick pulled her by arm and walked her to the place where everything has set as per his instructions.

"WOW.... I am impressed, thank you." Piyali said smiling, her face glowed with happiness as she stood by their table; their table was set in the middle of the garden under the roof of marvelous gazebo which was fabulously decorated with orchids, colorful chandeliers  and white curtains.

"The pleasure is mine darling." He said with a chuckle.

They cut the heart shaped cake and had variety of delicious cuisines for the dinner.

*****

Locking the doorknob Nick walked near Piyali who was struggling to unclasp her diamond necklace which Nick gifted her on their romantic dinner date.

"May I" Nick asked staring her intently through mirror she was sitting across.

"Please" she offered.

He unclasped the necklace around her slender neck.

"Thanks." She placed that necklace securely in jewellery box.

"When we'll go back to Mumbai, I will miss all this special days we spent here in Lakshadweep, especially the amazing food over here." Piyali said.

"I am hungry." Nick said out of blue.

"What did you say? We had our dinner just an hour before." Piyali looked up at Nick with surprise and confusion.

"I am hungry for you baby, I am gonna eat you tonight." Hesaid huskily near her ears. 

to be continued.....

** Please do Vote, Comment & Share **