Chapter 47: I Don't Belong to You

"You think you're so cool in your Vlone
But you gon' be alone without me, without me, without me"

Bahja Rodriquez x My life

That Morning

Josie woke up on Erica's couch. It was 9:30 am and she sighed getting up. She had to go to this brunch event with Ricky at 1 and she had to head home. She was very nervous about how his reaction would be but she figured if she can just talk to him about it. She's still doing what he wants and that should calm him down some. "Good luck Bitch," Erica said half sleep. I grabbed my jacket placing it on. "I'll be okay, I'll just...I don't know" she said uncertainly

"You sure about this? She questioned. "He just caught your ass doing some traitor type shit" she said.

"Oh come on traitor? I asked. "To them, that's what that was "she explained. "The most he's going to do is give me the silent treatment all day and then I'll just sweet talk him or something," I said going to her bathroom to freshen up.

Ricky

Ricky was in the midst of working out, he figured if he worked out and blew some steam off he would feel better about the situation. He did 50 lift ups after running his treadmill down his basement, lifting his body up. He slowly blew out air jumping down taking a break. He jumped back up. Lifting his body up and down. Once he finished he stood there wiping the sweat down his body. His phone vibrated and he quickly answered it.

'Wassup" I answered.

"Wassup Bro, you straight? You were pretty quiet last night

"Nah, I'm pissed but I'm trying to be cool about it" I said opening my Gatorade. "That shit is crazy you do a lot for her but she didn't have to go out of her way to do all of that"

"Right, I don't understand it"

"Well be easy and I'll see you later," he said

"See you later bro" he hung up.

He thought he could shake it off if he went to sleep but that didn't help. He knew Josie wasn't going to come home that night that's why he was up bright and early they had a brunch to go to and he was debating whether or not if he should cancel it. Ricky calculated how she did this. He knows lately he's been coming home late near 5 am sometimes that means she was leaving the house after him. She most likely dropped Morgan and Jace off at Erica's house and then worked at that place then pick them up and was in the house before he got home that was the only way. The fact that she tried to move ten steps in front of him pissed him off but you could never move too far in dealing with Ricky. He got up cracking his neck moving it side to side.

Josie

I stood in front of the door debating whether I go in or not. "Fuck, Josie you are so dumb," I told myself. I unlocked the door walking in. I looked around turning around to lock the door behind me. I sighed turning back around. I felt myself being roughly chocked slammed to the door by my neck. I gasped in fear trying to get his hands from around my neck. "YOU GOT ME SO FUCKED UP! YOU KNOW THAT" he yelled to the top of his lungs.

"Get off me" I begged. He looked at me with his dark eyes almost if he wanted me to die. His chest rose furiously; I was scared shitless quickly regretting putting myself in that situation "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WORKING AT A CLUB HUH? he let go of me. I roughly smacked him. "Don't fucking put your hands on me" My face cracked, tears were running down my eyes. I knew he had an abusive past but I don't know why I kind of felt like the acceptation. Erica was right! Everything she ever told me was right. I feel so fucking stupid. He held the side of his face clinching his jaw. He stood there shirtless with sweatpants on.