[XXXI]

"Ready for another lesson?" I whispered into her ears as I pulled her hair to one side of her neck. Since then, we've been at it constantly, our skin desperate for each other.

"Yes," my sweet Baby bit her lips and I felt that thing—desire—growing inside of me. She was against the walls, her hand above her head, her chest squished also against the wall as my hand was down on her crotch and her ass pressed to my groin.

The little tick that occurred when I turned into this...daddy mode occurred in a second. There was no transition and it was cathartic and fearsome at the same time.

The feelings, the desire...it was an ever growing need for her and there was no end to it.

The collar on her was sexy, I didn't think it could be so arousing but it was. I tugged on it as she rolled her hips sensually against the hard on. The interview had been a few days ago and our passionate night did not cease.

Our cravings for each other was endless. We took and early day off today as my eyes nor hands could not keep off of her delicious body. She had stripteased her clothing away until she stood in her new lingerie set, full with a garter belt. 

"Teach me...Daddy."

"What do you want to learn today?" I kissed her earlobe before blowing air into her ears. "Hmm, how about...how to use this pretty mouth?"

"No..." Baby's pulled her lips away from my fingers and pushed my hand to her womanhood. I hummed as I rubbed her laced thong, feeling her cleanly shaved area. "Teach me about things that other boys shouldn't do to me..."

"Here...?" I reached and then pressed an index finger at the slit. Getting a gasp from her, I pushed a finger in and felt the moistened lips. "Baby...is this specifically where you want me to show you?"

"Yes. There...mhmm, Daddy right there-!" Her voice pitched as I rubbed slowly, letting her wetness coat my long fingers.

"Okay then...but remember, no one—I meant no one—except me can do this to you! Is that understood?"
I pulled on the collar before she nodded, "yes, Daddy..."

"Good. Be a good girl." I cooed, blowing softly on her ears.

"I'm always a good girl, Daddy." She moaned as I kissed her earlobe gently before moving lower to her jaws.

"Hmm, usually. Be good to remember, no one can't do these things to you...except me." I let her moans fill my head until it was only filled with her. "Only me."

"Except you. Only you." She nodded, "more Daddy."

"Are you ready, Babygirl?" I paused to keep the excitement high. The waiting made it us more into each other. I gave her a slap on her asscheeks before she jolted her head up and down with a loud moan.

"Yes!" Baby teared at the sting, but her moans told me the truth. "Yes! I'm ready for you daddy! I'm ready for today's lessons!"

"Good...let's have a review before we start the new lesson. What was lesson number one? Hmm?" I asked Baby as I pressed my hardened member on her ass. "Or did you forget already?"

"Don't let other boys touch me!" I pressed the perked hole with my thumb as I took a good look at her

"Good, lesson number two?" My eyes couldn't take itself off of her wet nether lips.

"Obedience makes daddy happy!"

"Lesson 4...baby?" I asked satisfied at her answers. Grabbing her waist, I moved to give us more space from the wall.

"Daddy loves rewarding me. And if I'm a bad girl, I'll get punished..." my hands gripped her buttocks and she arched her back more in the position of downward dog.

"When do I punish you?" I rubbed our sensitive body together as I let us talk to each other.

Our minds were tainted with thoughts of each other.

"When I'm a bad girl and don't listen to what Daddy says. Only when I'm a bad girl..." she whispered, but it was loud enough for me.

"Yes," I positioned the member at her entrance after enough of her wetness coated the length. I continued to tease her entrance. "Now what else do you remember?"

"If I'm good, Daddy will shower me with his seed. And I'm always a good girl." She almost purred as satisfaction filled her after giving me the correct answers.

Damn, did she have to say it like that?

"That's right, now remember no one does this to you..." I warned as I pressed the head just to prod before pushing deeper against the wet folds of her juicy cunt. She nodded, Baby's eyes watching me carefully. "Your little cunt is mine."

"All yours..." She smiled at the feeling of my member parting her sticky hole. "Fill me up Daddy!"

"Good girl," I kept a low voice. I pushed myself further inside of her until my thighs were touching her. I let the both of us enjoy the fulfilling sensation for a little longer by not moving. "How do you want me to teach you today?"

"Slowly...and for a really long time." Her eyes brightly lit the room as she looked back and I knew there would be no use for light when I had her. There was no need for such a thing when she was brighter than the sun. "And when you cum, I want it...all inside of me. I want to feel it drip down my inner thighs when I walk."

"If that's what you want." I groaned as I kept myself from assaulting her sensitive body.

"That's what I want..." she smiled as she curved her back. She tightened around the shaft before loosening. She repeated this and soon began lightly twerking and moving herself when I wouldn't move.

"You must have missed me. Looking at you—so needy." I chuckled as the words that escaped her were incoherent moans. "Moving all on your own...I haven't told you that you could move, did I...Baby?"

"I did! I've been good haven't I?" She kept twerking slowly, letting the slow bumps send rolling waves of pleasure through her body. "I've been good and don't good girls get rewards...?"

The glint in her eye was hard to ignore, the passion, the need was evident and I wondered just how much more she would enslave me to her.

"Ah!" She gasped at the end when she received a light slap to her ass. My hands roamed on her beautiful back and ass as her upper body collapsed, angling her body in a better position for me. "Oh, Daddy!"

"You have...shall Daddy tell you a secret?"

"Yes!" Baby had her eyes closed as we pumped slowly enjoying the slow rhythm—for now. "Tell me Daddy..."

"Hmmm..."

🚼

To be continued...

🚼

Also, what am I doing with my life?

But, my baby, Blood Saga has turned 1 today!