They Find You Wearing Their Jacket

Request: They find you half naked, only wearing their jacket. ;)

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was preparing for one of his sermons, one where he decided to put a shirt on. He was searching for his black jacket, but couldn't find it anywhere. You cleared your throat and he turned around to see you leaning against the door frame, wearing nothing but his black jacket. He just went silent and stared at you, he had no idea what to do or say. "Take it off...no! Keep it on...no! Get changed..." he stammered out, it wasn't often that you made him flustered. The jacket only came up to the top of you thighs, only just covering everything that needed covering. You could only laugh at his internal struggle. He thought that you looked more alluring than ever, but it was his church jacket and he was meant to be at the church in an hour. He loved and hated how you could make something holy into something sinful. Even though he made you get changed, all he could think about at church was the way you looked in his jacket.

Jacob Seed-

He huffed as he looked for his military jacket. He walked into his office at the veteran centre and paused in the doorway when he saw you sitting on his desk, only wearing his jacket. He shut the door and just looked at you questioningly. You seemed to drown in the jacket, since Jacob was so much bigger than you, he thought that it was kind of cute. "What exactly are you doing?" he asked and you just shrugged, singing your legs a little. He just let his gaze wander over your body, he has never seen a piece of clothing look so good. He would definitely have to let you borrow it again sometime. He walked over to you and held his hand out, demanding that you give him his jacket back. Knowing that you were wearing nothing underneath it, but if you wanted to play games then he could too.

John Seed-

John was planning another PR video and needed his brown trench coat for it, he had looked everywhere before walking into the bedroom. He didn't even notice you at first but when his gaze landed on the bed, he froze with wide eyes. You were kneeling on the bed, sitting back on your ankles. His trench coat was far to big for you so you positioned it so that it just draped over your chest and bunched a little between your legs so that everything was covered. After taking in the sight, John's eyes went back to their normal size and he smirked, standing up straight and walking to the foot of the bed. He pretty much jumped on you, not giving you much time to react before he was hovering over you. You reminded him about the PR video that he had to make but he assured you that it could wait.

Requests?