Chapter 24

Chapter 24

"I am hungry for you baby, I am gonna eat you tonight." He said huskily near her ears.

"Ewww you talk so dirty" she said laughing. "Are you vampire or what they say.... ha Dracula...."

"Naa I am your husband only, and you are so tempting", his eyes darkened with pure lust she was having such perfect voluptuous breasts and petite belly which he always wanted to taste.

He picked her up in bridal style and tucked her in bed. Piyali smiled shyly, her cheeks flushed. Nick unbuttoned his shirt and jumped on bed, looming over her fragile figure, his eyes boring in her passionately.

Piyali was shivering with hot sensation running wildly through her body as he pinned her hands above her head and started raining aggressive kisses on her neck, nibbling and sucking on her neck his tongue traveled up and licked the sensitive spot behind her ear. Piyali was trembling  beneath him, her heart pounded faster. He raised his head and then attacked on her lips.

He kissed her lips hungrily; passion was overwhelming both of them. Piyali kissed him back, gently tugging his hairs. There's no way he's going to stop, tonight he was determined to consummate their marriage. So long he was holding back his raging desires and finally it was going to happen.

Kissing her lips thoroughly he sucked hard on her throat making Piyali moan loudly, "Ohh Nick....she mewed, her eyes half and dreamy. He flipped her small body on top of him without breaking their kiss. she giggled and continued to kiss him.

And in one fluid motion he pulled down zipper of her dress. Piyali's eyes snapped open as she realized what he did. She looked at him horridly.

"What are you doing" She said breathing heavily.

"Removing your clothes"

"But why do you want to remove my clothes"

"Then you remove yourself, make it quick please, I can't stop any longer" He said desperately.

"Have you gone crazy? Why are you talking to me like this?" she gazed him unbelievably.

Shaking her head she scooted to the other side of the bed and zipped up her dress quickly.

to be continued.....

😘 Please do Vote, Comment & Share 😘