𝟚

It was Saturday morning and Taehyung got up early, which he hated but he got so used to waking up early for work nearly everyday except the weekends. He yawned and took his phone and headed to the kitchen to make some coffee. He had a pretty decent house, he lived by himself so it was big. He remembered the events of last night and saw the text from the unknown number in his phone and blocked the number.

He should really change his number but that'd be the fifth time he did and it's such a hassle. He thought about Jungkook in his suit and man did he look nice. Taehyung stole some glances at his biceps which showed through his suit sleeves and down at what matters the most according to Jimin. As far as he knew, Jungkook was the full package. Taehyung decided to text him, he remember his number from when he accidentally called him because it was similar to Jimins. Taehyung wanted to see him again.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked, Taehyung almost dropped his phone from Jimin scaring the hell out of him.

"You really need to stop doing that," Taehyung whined, Jimin had a key to Taehyung house just in case if anything bad were to happen.

"I said hi but you were more focused on your phone so it's really your fault."

"You did? Sorry," Taehyung apologized and his heart skipped a beat when he saw that Jungkook actually answered his text.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"The CEO of Japple just texted me back.." (Japple is the Apple in this fic okay.)

"Ask for a free phone!"

Taehyung
Hey, it's that one French teacher
that you drove home last night.
I was hoping we can get to know each other more? You seem like a good guy, and who knows if I'll need help one day.

Jungkook
You remember my number?

Taehyung
It's very similar to my friends so yeah.
I don't think I introduced myself last night.
My name is Kim Taehyung :)

Jungkook
You already know who I am but
I'd rather do this in person.

Taehyung
So, want to hang out soon?
Im free after school and on the weekends.
That's obvious though.

Jungkook
Tomorrow, 11 am sharp.

Taehyung
Bon idée

Jungkook
I'm going to pretend like I know what you said.
Thank you.

Taehyung giggled at Jungkooks last text and Jimin raised a brow.

"If you end up dating him you have to get me a Jphone X."

"Aish, we are just going to meet tomorrow, nothing more."

"That's what they all say."

"We barely even know each other," Taehyung said and reached for his coffee mug. "What are you doing here this early though?"

"Hoseok and I want you to come watch us practice since we know you have nothing else to do."

"Right now?"

"Yeah right now."

"I'll get ready then."

"Don't take long."

"I never take long," Taehyung lied. There isn't a time when Taehyung wasn't looking like a model, he got his hair dyed into a silver color not that long ago because one of his students dared him too and said 'no balls, bet'. Kids and their slang these days.

Taehyung ended up doing it and didn't really get anything out of it but it felt good to prove that 'you had balls'. He has been trying to find a boyfriend so every time he goes out he tries his best to look his best. He got his last boyfriend from his looks but apparently it wasn't enough, since he was cheated on. Taehyung actually loved that man, before he cheated on him of course but he never expected him to be this obsessive over him.

He is a bit scared of how his ex would react to him having a boyfriend, he doesn't the person to get hurt. That's a reason why Taehyung has been a bit hesitant about getting a boyfriend too, who knows what could happen. He thinks about what Jimin said about Jungkook and dating Jungkook wouldn't be such a bad idea, if he was gay.

He thinks about all of the pros that come with dating the CEO of Japple. Free Jphones free everything basically, and maybe moving into some nice penthouse or mansion even. Plus Jungkook isn't some old CEO he is younger than him and smoking hot. The con is that Jungkook may not have time to spend with Taehyung, and Taehyung was a sucker for affection.

Taehyung ended up wasting a good thirty minutes on getting ready and once he was ready he came out of his room to an inpatient Jimin.

"Finally," Jimin groaned.

"It was only like thirty minute," Taehyung defended.

"Felt like an hour."

"You're overreacting," Taehyung smiled. "But do you think Jungkook is gay?"

"I feel like you can make him gay if he isn't already," Jimin admitted and Taehyung hugged Jimin tightly.

"I love you Minnie," Taehyung baby talked and Jimin hugged back.

"I love you too Tae," Jimin smiled. "But seriously if you date Jungkook you need to get me a Jphone X."

"I can't promise anything."