15

doyoung drags yuta and saori away as soon as the lunch bell rang. the two was unable to give a proper goodbye to the four because of that. (yuta didn't really give a damn since he wasn't friends with neither of them.) 

"dude what the hell," yuta complains as they reach a corner of the building.

"what's that all about, dons?" saori whines.

"i should be the one asking you that, nakamoto." doyoung narrows his eyes at the girl.

"which nakamoto?" the male asks dumbly. 

"who else?!" doyoung rubs his face in stress. "why'd you do that?! you know taeyong weirds me out!"

saori blinks owlishly. she did know that but she didn't know it's that serious! 

"i didn't know he was that weird around you!" she counters a bit traumatized. she never knew she'd see a scene of doyoung getting fed by someone they were barely closed with. AND blushed at the same time.

"weird is an understatement," yuta comments, crossing his arms. "and what the hell is doyoungie? when i called you that you almost bashed my skull!"

"that's an exaggeration," doyoung denies the accusation. "and i also told him i hate being called doyoungie."

"well did you threaten him that you'd bash his skull?" 

"no!"

"favoritism!" yuta accuses. "you're not even friends with taeyong!"

"i'm not!" doyoung rebuffs angrily. "he's mark's brother, okay? and you've seen the kid. i don't want to fight with his brother. it'll upset him."

both nakamotos silenced after that. it kinda made sense. mark was the type of kid who wanted everyone to get a long. so it made sense that doyoung went along with whatever taeyong wanted because well-

according to what yuta has seen during p.e. classes with him, he gets upset easily. (he's pretty sensitive.)

one time jaehyun and ten totally ignored him to compete with yuta in soccer, he refused to talk to them for the rest of the day. giving them a taste of their own medicine, he said.

"why's taeyong all over you though? when did this start?" yuta questions. 

"i don't-well he started talking to me after we saw him at the mall? where we got ice cream?" doyoung recalls that day. it was also the day he and yuta threatened them about being wingmen for johnny.

"that long?" yuta can't believe he's only been hearing about this. his best friend found a new one? unacceptable. 

"well, ugh." doyoung groans. he doesn't know where to start. "remember that formal event i had to buy a new suit for?"

the two nods and lets him continue patiently.

"well, that formal event happens to be an event for my brother. it's like a party for his achievements or whatever." doyoung scoffs at the memory of his parents boasting nonstop. 

"turns out, hyung and taeyong's sister goes to the same college so they pretty much know each other. 

"and, well, hyung made his sister bring him because he thought i'd be lonely being the only high schooler in his dumbass party..."

"so you spent the whole night with taeyong," yuta finishes for him, holding back his laughter.

doyoung rolls his eyes. "pretty much."

"whoa, taeyong in a suit." saori muses. "so you did end up going with taeyong despite not having a plus one."

"i hate you," he snarls. "but yeah, since then taeyong's been talking to me and asking me to hang-out. it doesn't help that i'm close with his brother."