06

No one's pov

Jungkook sighed as he grabbed his heavy bag. Sometimes he wondered if he accidentally put rocks instead of books inside. It was at least a hundred pounds.

He pushed through the crowd and away from his locker in the hallway. It was dispersal so there were a shit ton of people pushing and shoving past each other to escape the clutch of the university.

He felt a hand sling over his shoulders and he looked to the left and saw Hoseok smiling at him.

"Hey Hoseok hyung." Jungkook said to the older.

"Hey Kook. Just finished dance practice." He said, panting. "Do you wanna grab some coffee?" He asked, googling some cafes near the university.

"Hyung it's 7:30, I have to go home. Jeongmin has a new babysitter and I have to go see if she survived the first day." He said, apologetically.

"It's ok. I'm sure y/n will do fine. I've known her for a long time and she's great with kids." Said Hoseok, reassuringly.

"I hope so." Said Jungkook, pouting.

                   ————Timeskip———-

Jungkook hopped off the bus at his stop and made his way through the dark back home. After some time, he reached his house and rang the doorbell.

No answer.

Jungkook's pov

That's weird. The door's usually open.

I took out the keys from my pocket and used it to open the door.

I stepped inside expecting to see y/n on the verge of quitting, but instead, the whole house was dark. None of the lights were on.

Ok ok don't panic. Just check all the rooms. They're probably in one of them.

He walked into the hall and checked the playroom. No one was there. He then checked my room. Nothing.

That left Jeongmin's bedroom.

They should be in there.

He slowly pushed open the door and saw something which he had never expected.

Y/n and Jeongmin were fast asleep on the bed, with Y/n arms around Jeongmins little body. It was such an adorable sight that he wanted to just take a picture of the both of them. But that would be kinda creepy so he just watched from afar.

Y/n was actually a really pretty girl. Her sleeping face looked so calm and relaxed, the way her lips were slightly parted as she was softly breathing, the way her hair fell over her face. Like seriously, how can someone look so good with freaking hair all over their face.

There was something about her that Jungkook really liked. He didn't know himself as to what it was but she seemed different. A good kind of different.

He tried walking out quietly but failed horribly. He tripped on Jeonmin's carpet which made the dresser fall over. He was able to catch the dresser but wasn't able to catch all the stuff on it which resulted in the lamp flying and crashing on to the floor.

Shit.

Y/n pov

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL WAS THAT!

I sat up faster then the speed of light and looked around. The room was dark so I couldn't make out the figure standing in the doorway of the bedroom. He was holding...is that the dresser?

What the...

I then closed Jeonmin's ears before yelling "GET THE FUDGE OUT OF THE HOUSE YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF SHIT! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YA DUMBASS!"

In the process of yelling at the random guy in the doorway, I threw myself on top of the figure and can I just say this dude's got some nice back muscles.

The guy with extremely nice back muscles then takes a hold of my arm before swinging me around and pushing me against the wall.

"YAH!" I yelled. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU BYUNTAE!" I screamed. And somehow, by my amazing reflexes, I kicked the guy, and not just in any place either. It was a rather sensitive place.

The guy fell on the floor and pulled himself into a fetal position, whimpering.

Me, being the overly extra person, proceeded to jump on the poor fellow tackling him to the ground.

"OW WHAT THE FUDGE Y/N!"

That voice.

Shit.

"Oh man holy shit I'm sorry I didn't know oh my gosh are you okay I'm truly sorry I didn't know it was you. You looked like a criminal and I apologise if you can't have any kids in the future. I'll give you mine just don't die." I went on a whole apologetic rant, leaning over him and grabbing his hand to check his pulse.

Ok his heart is still beating.

"I'm fine." He said, still in a fetal position.

"No you're not. And by the way, this reminds me of that one meme. They ask you how you are and you just have to say that you're fine but you're not really fine but you cant get into it because they would never understand-"

"Ok. Ok I get it." He said, pain lacing his voice.

"How are you so strong though?" He said, trying to get up.

"I actually don't know I gue-" I didn't really know how close our faces were until this moment. I gulped as his face was only a few centimeters away from mine, his warm breath fanning my face. I stared at his lips before snapping out of my stupor and threw myself away from him. My face was burning and I was pretty sure that I looked like a tomato.

I slowly turned my head towards Jungkook and he seemed to be in the same condition. He was breathing heavily and his ears and cheeks were dusted with a shade of red. He was trying to avoid making eye contact with me so he ended up staring at the floor.

"So..." I said, breaking the ice. "My work here is done." I said slowly, pulling myself off the floor.

"No noona stay!" Said a small voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Jeongmin clinging to my leg.

"Noona has to go." I said, crouching down to his level. "I'll be back tommorow." I said, ruffling his hair.

"Promise?" He asked, sticking his pinky out. "Yeah, promise?" Said another voice from behind.

Jungkook was giving me puppy eyes, sticking his pinky out too.

I laughed at how cute they were being. And with both of my hands I held their pinkies.

"Promise." I said, giggling.

"YES YOURE NOT QUITTING IM SO HAPPY!" Said Jungkook, prancing around the room.

"Bye noona!" Said Jeongmin.
"Bye Y/n!" Said Jungkook, with a bunny smile plastered on his face.

"Bye!" I said, grabbing my stuff and heading towards the front door. Damn I love my job.

A/n

WRITERS. BLOCK. SUCKS. Like seriously. This was in my drafts for almost a week.

Byeee cookies💗

Word count: 1145
<Unedited>