Chapter 16

The eight of you were now sat, in various states of sulking and annoyed, outside the principal's office.

The secretary poked her head out, beckoning to all of you. "You can come in now, dears."

You sighed as you all filed into the office, standing in front of the principal.

"Take a seat." He gestured to the various seats around the room.

You sat down next to Yoongi, and Jimin immediately moved to sit next to you, but the principal interrupted. "I want you up here, Mr. Park. You too, Mr. Kim."

Jin and Jimin slowly shuffled to the two seats right in front of the principal's desk, muttering a "Yes, Mr. Bang."

Taehyung gleefully bounded to take the spot Jimin would've gotten, earning a glare from said boy. Mr. Bang coughed to get his attention once again.

"Now, I'm sure you all know why you're here." He started.

Silence.

Mr. Bang sighed and continued. "First, Jimin and Seokjin threw food at each other in the cafeteria. Not only that, it was other people's food, starting a cafeteria-wide food fight. Second, instead of stopping them, which is what the rest of you should have done. You, Mr. Jeon, ripped off your shirt in the middle of the cafeteria, yelling "Sparta" and proceeded to body slide down the pile of food gathered on the floor..."

Jungkook coughed, not meeting the principal's glare, while the rest of you snickered under your breath.

"Any, you, Mr. Jung," Mr. Bang continued, causing Hoseok to immediately shut up. "Decided to yell "Food yeeting contest", and start flinging food as far as you possibly could, encouraging at least 15 other students to join you."

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, I have nothing else to say to you, other than that grinding on top of the lunch tables is not allowed by school policy." Taehyung didn't even flinch. Just looked slightly proud. He'd had a group of at least twenty people just watching him in awe, so you knew exactly why he was so proud of himself.

"Mr. Kim Namjoon, I...I am well aware you weren't trying to do anything against the rules, and were actually trying to contain Seokjin here, but you broke two lunch tables, and we were pressed for space in the cafeteria already." Namjoon hung his head in shame, looking accusingly at his two hands.

"Miss Jeon, I really expected more from you, but directly lashing back at Seokjin after he got food on you was definitely not the best course of action." You nodded, though you still felt justified. You had sloppy joe worked so deep into your hair you had no idea if it would ever come out because of that pink-shirted narcissist. He definitely deserved it.

"And finally, Mr. Min Yoongi, climbing into one of the school kitchen cupboards and falling asleep was just...you almost gave our best cook a heart attack." Yoongi smiled sheepishly, rubbing his neck.

"Sorry."

Principal Bang sighed, taking off his glasses to rub his forehead.

"Just...don't do anything like this again. Oh, and all of you are in charge of cleaning up the lunchroom and apologizing to the lunch ladies. Especially, the head cook, Min Yoongi."

You all nodded rapidly, and he sent you all out.

You sighed, turning to glare at the seven boys.

"I hate you all."

And that's when the arguing you had all held back broke out.

"Oh please, don't act like you weren't one of the main offenders, Little Miss Priss," Jin snapped.