Chapter 16

Beckendorf's POV

Me (grins): With pleasure....

I can feel all the curious eyes of the gods and campers on me, wondering what I am going to do... I close my eyes and separate myself from the world, I can feel Create's symbol glowing as I use its powers, I imagine a cabin whose outside is the size of any other cabin and the color is pure black. Going to the inside, I imagine it to be bigger and spacious, also a stair that leads to the second floor, where all eleven rooms will be. In the first floor there is a living room and a kitchen. All eleven rooms will look like whatever the user wants it to look like. I imagine this cabin to be located closer to the big house. I open my eyes and the cabin appears where I imagined it looking exactly like what I imagined...

Serenity (grins): Good job... Tomorrow we will have a meeting in the big house with all the council members, Chiron and the Gods and of course us to plan and discuss for this war. Until then, my army and I will be roaming around and doing what we want... We will see you at dinner...

With that, Serenity starts walking to the camp and the rest of us follow. We head towards the cabin and enter it...

Luke: Wow... I never get tired of you powers... (looking at me..)

Jason: Even though the outside looks small, the inside is huge... Good job, man...

Me: Thanks... All the rooms are on the second floor. You can decorate it in whichever way you want...

Thalia: Great... I'm gonna bunk, if you need me, call or mind link... Otherwise wake me up for dinner... If you wake me up for no reason or play a prank on me while I'm asleep, I kill you and feed you to my new sword... (glaring at Leo for the last part, who gulps and nods continuously)

Serenity: What do you all plan on doing??

Leo: I want to go and see the Hephaestus cabin but I'm not going to reveal myself... yet...

Me: Can you take me to that Bunker 9 you've talked about??? I want to see it and Festus also...

Leo: Sure... But remember, he's my dragon... Serenity!!! Can I bring Festus back to Paradise???

Serenity (thinking): I guess, as long as he doesn't burn down the forest.... I could build a stable for him and any other animals you want...

Leo (smiling and hugging her): Really.... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Let's go bro, off to Festus....

Me (looking at Silena): What about you??? Want to come???

Silena (smiles): No... I'm going to the stables....

Me: K... See you later...

I give her a kiss on her hair and watch as she heads to the stables. I can tell that she is afraid of how the campers will react to her being alive and I know she is scared if hate her for betraying them, which they don't.... Leo nudges me and motions me to follow him....

Leo's POV

Me: So do you want to go to the cabin or the bunker???

Beckendorf: Bunker.... I'm not sure whether I'm ready to see them or not

I nodded... Even I felt the same, even though they did betray Percy, I still love them, they were my half- brothers and half- sisters who happily accepted me, even after knowing that I'm a fire user, when my own family could not do so... They don't know whether I'm alive or dead, when Serenity asked me whether I wanted them to know, I said that I didn't... Not many know we are alive, only Tyson, Grover, Poseidon, Chiron, Hazel, Frank, Reyna, Hades, Hephaestus, the hunters and Artemis and some others also... But that was four hundred... four years ago... They might even think we are dead by now...

I lead the way to Bunker 9 in silence. Reaching the rock, I looked around to make sure no one was there, I touched it and watched as lines of fire spread from my fingertips, racing along the cliff face and outlining the now familiar door... I stepped back as the door opened, looked at Beckendorf to see him looking surprised and excited. We stepped in and looked around while the door started to close. As we looked around, we saw two glowing red eyes looking at us...

Beckendorf and Me: Festus!!!!

We looked at each other and laughed... Festus, who recognized our voices, got off the ledge and walked over to us. We took a careful look around to make sure no one was around, just to be on the safe side I got Festus to do a perimeter check, and put down our hoods and took off our masks...

While I checked Festus to see if there was any repairs needed, Beckendorf looked around. He took the drawing of the Argo II which I had drawn at the age of five and looked at it. He also looked at the charts and tools, which for some reason never has dust on them...

Me: Great... There's no problem with Festus....

Beckendorf: Can we ride it???

Me: Great idea... It's been a long time since I've seen him. Ever since that brattish son of Poseidon appeared, I haven't seen him... Where do you want to fly to???

Beckendorf: Not far... I just want to see this big boy in air... When I found him, he didn't have wings...

Me: Then let's go!!!

We put on our masks and hoods and lead Festus outside only to see a very surprised Piper staring at us... We are so dead... I mind link to Beckendorf...

Me: What are we going to do???

Beckendorf: We could reveal ourselves, I guess... She doesn't know me...

Me: But she knows me and I sure as hell don't want her finding out... She betrayed Percy and tried to turn us against him, even threatening to cut all ties with us....

Beckendorf: Dude, chill... Just make up something... If she asks how you were able to open the boulder, just say you got the power to control fire from Serenity... or Chaos...

Me: Good idea...

Piper: Excuse me... I asked you a question... How did you enter the bunker??? Only a fire starter can do that.... How do you even know of this place???

Me: Chaos gave me the power to control fire... As for how we know this place, well.... Chaos knows everything and we came here to see if there was anything that could help us for this war...

Piper: Ohhh.... Is that Festus??? It's been so long since I saw him.... Are you taking him???

Beckendorf: Yes... We want to test him out... to see if he can help in the war...

Piper (disappointed): Ohh... Seeing him after so long, I was hoping I could take him...

Me (trying to not show my anger): Why would you want to take him???

Piper: I am one of the few remaining people who can control him... I used to know his previous owner... He was a fire user but he is dead...

Me: Ohh... I'm sorry but we may take the dragon...

Piper: Can I have him after the war???

Me: I'm afraid not... We might take him back with us...

Piper: What???? But why would you???

Me (shrugs): Chaos' order... Now if you excuse us, we were planning on taking him on a test run...

Piper: Can I come too??

Me: I'm afraid not...

Piper: Ohh... Are you sure you don't want to take me??? (Charm speaking)

Beckendorf: Charm speaking doesn't work on us...

Piper (blushing with embarrassment (I mean who wouldn't when you are caught charm speaking???)): I was.... wasn't.... I....

Beckendorf: Save it... We need to leave...

And with that we got on Festus' back and he took off into the skies...

Beckendorf: Wow... This is amazing...

I laughed but totally agreed. This is amazing!!!