13

Rose POV
I was sitting on my couch waiting for Jimin to come. I'd rather be in my pajamas watching a drama.

6:14

I groaned. Then my phone dinged. It's Jimin.

Come outside

I walked out my apartment, locking the door locking and head down to the ground floor. When I reached I looked around for a familiar face until I saw Jimin peaking out the window of his car, smiling at me. I got in and shut the car door glaring at him. "I know, I know, I'm late. I'm sorry but it'll be worth it. I promise."

"Where are we going?" I ask. Jimin pulls out from my apartment building onto the main road. "Somewhere cool."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"How long have you lived in Seoul?"

"Mm, maybe a year or so. Why?"

"I'm guessing you haven't gone sight seeing yet?"

"I mean not really. Just a few restaurants here and there. I've mostly just been studying and trying to find a job." I brush through my hair with my fingers.

"That's what I thought. Then I planned the right trip!" I looked toward him confused and I could see a smile form on his face. I can't tell what it was but it soothes me seeing him happy. It seemed like a lot of stuff that was going on with him, at least this will clear his thought from yesterday..where ever we're going.

"We're here!" After a 10 minute drive, Jimin pulled up to a building. "Queen's Park? Did you bring me here to show me that you had a restaurant named after you?" I asked looked up at the building

"Nope!"

"Then?"

"Let's just go inside child." He led me inside. Jimin talked with a waiter and got us a table. "The foods really good here. Check's on me, so order anything you like."

"I don't know if that's a good idea, you might regret it later." I scanned over the menu. "I won't, promise." He chuckled.

After we both of our orders came in and I stared the conversation up again. "So, did we come here just to eat or? I mean, not that I'm complaining or anything." I said cutting into my dish. I heard him laugh. "You're not very patient today are you?"

"Hm, more or less."

"Don't worry there's more that will come. Finish your food first."

After we were finished, We walked out of the building. "Ah, That was great." I smile looking at out surroundings. "I'm glad you liked it. I'll bring you again when we're free." Jimin said.

"So, what now?" I ask. Jimin looked at his watch. "Mm, it's still a bit too early. We should walk around. Oh! I wanna show you a place." Jimin's face lit up. He grabbed my hand and started a fast pace toward a collection of buildings ahead of us.

We soon slowed our pace. I looked around at the unknown area. "There's a lot of cool places around here. Just call me anytime and I'll show you around. There's a bar right there." He pointed to a darkly lit store. I could see bottles of liquor lined up against the wooden wall. The bartender attending to sober and drunken men sitting down in front of him. Looks like a casual place for rich people to loose themselves.

"You drink here?"

"Hm? I used to all the time with Namjoon. We used to rant to each other about our problems. Or just for fun. Anyway, it's not as expensive as you might think." I look from the store to him.

"I have a friend that can hook us up." He sent me a wink. My ears started to heat up. Wtf Park Jimin you can't just do that out of no where. I turned my attention back to the path we were following.

"We're here!" I see Jimin walk up to a neon lit store. "An arcade? Jimin how old are you?" I chuckled. "Hey! Arcades are for all ages! Come on!" I follow after him.

The place was completely empty. I looked around at the games. That's when it caught my eye. "Oh my God! They have the crane game here!" I ran up to the machine looking at the plushies inside.

"Look who's the kid now." Jimin watched amused at my excitement. "Hey I was the master at this game. I used to get so many prizes from this back home."

"Really? How about a little competition then?" Jimin asked. "You're on!"

••

"That game is rigged." Jimin pouts as we make it out of the arcade. "Pfft! You're just mad I won." I laughed as I carried my three plushies out. "Ah! That's hurts my pride!" Jimin brushes through his hair with his fingers. "I'll give you one of my plushies."

"What?" I pick out the cutes one of them, Pikachu. I hand it to him showing him a smile. "You still did good Jimin." I try to lift his mood. "Really?" He starts to show a smile. He accepts the plushy. "Yea it was a pretty hard competition."

We both made our way back to Jimin's car. "Where to next Jimin-ssi?"

"I think it's finally dark enough." He checks his watch before staring the car. "Dark enough for what?"

"You'll see."

After a short drive, Jimin parks the car near a neighborhood. "Ready for a hike?" Jimin asks as he turns off he car. "..a what? I did not sign up for exercise."

"Come on Rose, it's not that bad. It'll be worth it I promise."

"..fine." We both get out of the car and follow a path through houses lines up side by side. It wasn't too bad. At least it wasn't just stairs...only a few. "Ugh Jimin! Why?!"

"Come on lazy bones we're almost there." I pout and look around. Finally after a long walk we each a bridge. "Welcome to Nakasan Park!" My mouth open at the sight. "Wow! This is..amazing!"

The high bridge gave a good altitude giving us an amazing view of the Seoul. The lights from the each building shined giving us a beautiful night view of the city. The entire view was illuminating with energy. Everything felt so peaceful. "So, was it worth the hike?" Jimin asked

I looked at him, seeing how he stared at the city with a smile. "This view is amazing. But it would have been better if we didn't have to walk all the way here." I look out to the view in front of us.

"Well cheer up...cause we got a whole hike back down to the car."

"Ugh!" I could see he smile forming on his lips. He was enjoying my suffering.