Ch.27 Creepy/smart Stalker

Anastasia POV

After I got home, I went to my room, God I needed a drink.

I got the vodka bottle from the kitchen and went up to my room.

I threw the cap away since I aint going to need it anymore aka Im going to finish the entire bottle, just as I took my first sip, my phone rang.

After having that weird conversation, I decided not to drink

After having that weird conversation, I decided not to drink. I got my laptop, opened Netflix.

Oouuuhhhhh the kissing booth is out, DO NOT JUDGE, even mafia leaders like these.....

Exactly 30 minutes later.

***gun shots***

What the hell???

5 seconds later, all the girls are in my room, we got to my closet taking our guns, and getting ready.

I opened the cameras checking where they are.

Living room. They're about 15 men.

"15 man in the living room, I don't know if there is someone in the SUV, pink your on that, rest of you strick from each side, I'll take the right, you guys take the left, ready?"

They nodded.

"let's go"

We all started striking, I hid behing the door, aiming my gun, at a guy's leg, that seemed to be the leader, we all being great aimers, trapped them in the living room, and aimed there heads, we took them out in 2 minutes, But the leader still being alive, shot me in my leg, dang that hurts, I took the gun that has a seditive in it, and shot him, putting him to sleep.

"guys someone take him to the basement and tie him up" they nodded.

Wait a second, where is pink?

"guys where the hell is pink"

We a raced out, ignoring the pain in my leg. We got out seeing pink with 4 dead guys on the floor, and another on her shoulders.

"This is the hacker I put him to sleep" she said.

"good let's go, Im proud pink" I said.

She smiled like a little kid who got a jar of candy. It's normal I don't really show a lot of emotions, so when I give a compliment like this one, they know I mean it.

Anywayyyyy, I got up to my room. Removing the bullet and injecting a medicine to numb the pain. I got my phone no new texts from unknown number, let's give him or her a name, I'll go with Creepy/Smart Stalker.

After renaming him or her, I got my vodka bottle, drinking it, thinking how the hell did this person know.

They probably where a small gang.

Right then I got a phone call, I answered it.

"hello?"

"hi Anastasia, long time no talk"

"Luca what the fuck do you want?"

"are you on your period?"

"do you have a death wish"

"probably not"

"how did you get my number, wait why the hell do you have Pam's phone " i said checking its coming from Pam.

"pam gave it to me" great just great, she asked for my number to meet up, since she wanted to thank me to save her life, and I gave it to her, I still see her as a sister, but that girl doesn't know the girl code.

"what do you want?"

"I need to ask you something"

"go ahead"

"will you merge forces?"

"hahaha, for starters I don't team up with anyone, and secondly I sure as hell don't team up with weaklings"

"Im a weakling?"

"sure as hell you are" i said. Since you need another team to bring me down. But of course I didn't say that.

"I'll submit to you"

What? Did he really just say that, he seemed so real, he is one hell of an actor, no doubt in that, looking back to our past, acting all lovey dovey, but you know what, this is a game and I'm going to win.

"fine,but we will each stay at our warehouses,separate we will have meeting and stuff other than that, deals off, but why are you willing to submit to me?"

"I have an enemy that wants to bring you down too, you know what they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

This guy is smart, but I'm not going buy it anymore.

"sure we'll talk about this tomorrow over a cup of coffee"

"sure, bye Anastasia"

And I hung up, how the hell does he act so well??

Aghhh this pisses me off, grabbing my vodka bottle and downing it like it's water, I started thinking...

This unknown number, how the hell did he know my number, contact me, there isn't any signal here, only us girls and pam could contact me since I hacked her phone into here so she can contact me. You probably didn't understand.....

There is no signal here, me being my smart self, I hacked some things, and in that order only us girls can contact each other while we are here in the house, it's safer, so no one can know our location, in order to hack you need signal, I can hack outside, but from the outside no one can hack into here, I can only hack into this place, I hacked Pam into here so she can contact me. But only her. I created this, It's something new and no one knows about it.

How did creepy/smart Stalker get to text me. Who the hell could it be??

God, this is fucked up, that's what happens in this town, drama..

I decided not to think anymore, I'll deal with this shit tomorrow....

After finishing off the bottle knowing damn well I'm going to have one hell of a hung over tomorrow, and with the thought of who this person could be, I fell asleep.

A/N yo yo yooooo sup lovesss, I hope you enjoyed, tell me who do you think creepy/smart Stalker is??????

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

LOVE YALLLLLLLL, TILL NEXT TIME!