C H A P T E R T H I R T Y F O U R

-

-

. . .

-

                    "I think she should have her hair up

                    "I think she should have her hair up."

"No, she looks better with her hair down."

"I will have to heartily disagree with you on that." Colbert replied to the irritated vampire.

"Well, I didn't ask for your opinion." Eztli countered.

Damian groaned, rolling his eyes at the two lords that wouldn't stop bantering as his ears would probably begin to bleed if he didn't put a stop to it or just leave them be in their merry way.

So, with him being what he is, he chose the latter option.

"Please excu-." Damian stopped and looked to be debating for a moment before he shrugged. "Oh who am I jesting? Get out of my way you gobbling turkeys."

Pushing both his hands to their chests, ignoring their choice of words for him, he sashays towards where Adelaide was standing in front of a floor length mirror, fidgeting and running her hands repeatedly over her dress.

"I must say," the lycan whistled, "if I weren't a horny little bastard that can't be tied down I would marry you myself, little miss."

Adelaide turned around and gave him a bashful smile.

"And add in the fact that I am with child?"

"Yes." He nodded. "And said child's father might cut off my child bearing weapon, if you understand what I am speaking of."

"I didn't know you wanted to have pups." Adelaide said, imagining the cute little puppies that would have Damian's brown mischievous eyes.

What a handful they would be!

"Ah, yes. I would like to continue my lineage, even picked out a few names already. Caleb is by far my favorite name." He thought outloud, wrapping an arm around Adelaide's shoulder as they both gazed at their reflection. "Beautiful.."