Author's Note

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!
I'VE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE THIS BOOK FOR LITERALLY MONTHS AND I CAN'T WAIT TO START THE JOURNEY.

Okay deep breaths, just a few things before you start the book.

A) This is the first book to The Fate Chronicles.
You don't need to read The Mated Series to understand, but if you want to see Levi as a kid, then read Alpha Mates.

B) This book is MxM, meaning the two main characters are gay. HOMOSEXUAL  = man on man action. I don't know how much clearer to say that. If you're not comfortable with that, bye bye.

C) It's a supernatural book. Werewolves, vampires, pixie dust and shit.

D) If you've read any of my other books, you know I can't edit for shit! There's so many mistakes it's painful and I'm sorry. I try to catch them but I'm not the best. You've been warned.

E) No hate please, just leave if you don't like it. Bye

F) Grammar Nazis, are welcomed here. Point out all my stupid errors and I'll correct when the book is done.

That's a lie, I won't.

But nobody likes to read a book with a shitload of errors, so it's fine to correct me. Just don't do it in a rude way and if someone has already corrected it, there's no reason for you to too.

Lol to too, like poo. Get it?
Yeah. I'm done.
I did this in my other book too, lmfao.

G) This is new - do not fetishize gay men. There's a difference between enjoying some smut and a love romance, and put men in a 'sex box'. 

That's it, hope you're as excited as I am.
Thanks for reading and enjoy ❤️