daddy?

"hey bam- YO WHAT THE FUCK." minghao choked, seeimg bambam's neck littered with hickies.

"hi!" bambam smiled cutely. he was totally unaware of the hickies that covered his thighs and neck and such, and yugyeom hadn't said a thing. he was wearing shorts and people could see the hickies that yugyeom left on his thighs.

"don't say anything." yugyeom grinned, making minghao shake his head.

"so.. why did you come over limping?" mighao asked with a playful smirk.

"oh!" bambam blushed. "my legs are sleeping..."

"ah, okay." minghao nodded, laughing a bit. "but you weren't sleeping last night, were you?"

"yes i was." bambam said, blushing even more.

"bitch, you know i could hear you from across the fucking street, right?" minghao sighed.

"i don't know what you're talking about."

"DADDY FUCK ME HARDER RIGHT NOW! PLEASE!" minghao wailed out, catching a few people's attention.

"HEY!" bambam shouted, covering his red face. yugyeom chuckled and snaked his arm around his waist, making the boy squeak in embarrassment.

"even if i didn't hear, you're literally covered in hickies."

"what?!" bambam gasped, looking down at himself. now he saw them. "yugyeom! what the fuck!"

"just showing what's mine." yugyeom whispered into his ear, bambam's back arching from the tingle for a second.

"s-shut up..." bambam muttered.

"ONLY WEAR DESIGNER, EESKEETIT, HOP- holy fuck. they did the.. the.." jaebum was taken by surprise to say the least. all he wanted to do was jam out to eeskeetit, but nooo, of fucking course not.

"jaebum, don't tease them, and turn that shit off." jinyoung sighed, taking him boyfriends phone and turning the song off.

"i couldn't even get that far into the song.." jaebum pouted.

"oh hush."

"OKAY BUT WHAT THE FUCK. BAMBAM IS ACTUALLY COVERED IN HICKIES." jackson gasped, walking over and pulling the flustered boy out of his chair.

"let me see!" youngjae whined, running over and pulling the collar of his shirt down. there was still a trail leading down.

"whore.." jaebum shook his head, looking at the boy as well.

"stop!" bambam whined. "i wasn't like this when you guys fucked, was i?"

"we were lowkey about it." jackson laughed. "but you.. man how many rounds did you go at it for?"

"three!" yugyeom called over, making bambam whine more.

"i hate you kim yugyeom!" bambam pouted, stomping his foot on the ground.

"that's not what you said last night." he smirked, making the boy turn a darker, crimson red than he already was.

"eww.." mark shook his head.

"please say sike, you and jackson went at it all night one time!" youngjae said. "WHILE I SPENT THE NIGHT."

"oh fuck, i forgot about that." mark burst into a fit of giggles, now laughing his cute, high-pitched laugh.

"my markiepooh so got damn cute.." jackson pouted, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and kissing him, which really caught mark off guard.

"why am i the only one without a person?" youngjae pouted.

"'cause girls think you're gay." jaebum laughed, making youngjae chuck his pencil at him.

"dahyun is cute, bambam got to date her and he's gay!" youngjae whined more, making bambam burst into a small fit of coughs.

"did you have to say that?" bambam muttered.

"sorry.." youngjae sighed, plopping down at the table. "you think dahyun would date me?"

"why don't you ask her?" yugyeom said, holding bambam is his lap. the younger boy didn't protest at all.

"yeah, or me." a very familiar voice said, her heels clicking against the ground until she reached their table.

sana.

"w-what?" youngjae stuttered out, shaking his head.

"oh! what's this?" sana smiled unsettlingly, looking at bambam in yugyeom's lap, covered in hickies.

bambam quickly looked away, covering his neck. this was something he never thought he'd have to go through.

"looks like you two got busy." sana chuckled, sitting down next to the couple. everyone was quiet and they weren't sure what to do.

"what do you want, sana?" yugyeom practically growled, his voice laced with venom and anger.

"oh, i just wanted to ask bambam something." she smiled sweetly, turning to bambam. the younger looked at her for a brief second, quickly averting his gaze afterward.

"w-what?" bambam whispered, afraid to do anything, really.

"did yugyeom fuck you as good as he fucked me? i'm sure he treated you like a prince, right? he didn't use you like a toy?" she lowered her voice, smirking at him.

"i-i.." bambam stuttered, staring down at his legs. yugyeom was kind of rough last night. well, really rough.

"what? don't tell me he was all rough?"

"n-no. no." bambam said softly, his voice barely above a whisper.

"oh gosh." sana giggled, shaking her head. "now i'm sure that means he's gonna leave you after taking your virginity. yugy bear told me-"

"STOP IT!" bambam burst out, starting to tear up. "you've already ruined my life enough! what the fuck do you want? what else do you want from me? what did i ever fucking do to deserve this?! i had always liked you, i thought you were gonna be a great best friend, until you started bullying me!" bambam yelled, tears pouring out of his eyes. everyone was taken back, bambam had never yelled at anyone like that before.

sana looked at him in surprise, but quickly retaliated. "i want you to get out of here and let me have yugyeom back!"

"no!" bambam yelled, clenching his fists. "he's mine now! suck it up and get the fuck out of my life!" he really wanted to hit her right now, but he couldn't.

yugyeom stared at the boy in awe, along with everyone else.

"i loved him first!" sana said, standing up. she was taller than bambam.

"actually, he gave me that ring first. you came along and fucked everything up! you told him that two boys can't be together!"

"i hate you!" sana yelled, running off.

"me too!" bambam yelled after her, plopping back down to the table and breaking down into sobs.

"bambam?" yugyeom said softly, not sure if he should hug him or not. bambam didn't answer and kept crying. "baby? are you okay?"

"no." bambam choked out, shaking his head. "i'm going to the b-bathroom. don't follow me." bambam said, walking to the bathroom with all of his things. his group of friends looked after the boy, not sure what to do.

"that was really badass of him.." jackson said.

"man, you ruined the moment." yugyeom sighed. he'd check on his boyfriend later, he didn't want to make him more upset.