Chapter 15

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

After he was done speaking I sat there shooked and frozen. I blinked my eyes a few time. "What!? Repeat that?"

I had the same expression after he repeated everything. I stuffed candyfloss in my mouth. I finished 3 packets before I spoke again. He sat there in tensed silence looking extremely stressed, anxious and nervous. He waited patiently for me to speak.

I opened my mouth and closed it.
"Please say you will help me", he spoke. I looked at him. "Please!!"

How can I not help him after all that he just told me?!? My brain sizzled and I was lost. I needed to help him. I wanted to. I couldn't just leave him.

"Sure, I'll help you!", I said excitedly. His face beamed in happiness and he relaxed a bit more. Poor soul! "Thanks!", he stuttered a bit!

"I don't know what else to say.....ammm..ok where do we start and what do we do next", he asked , a bit nervous.

I knew, first things first, I got to let him know his limits while I'll be helping him. "Ok, so listen up!"
He listened intently and never stopped me as I spoke.

******

We sat in the café for 3 whole hours while I explained things and asked questions. He was quite understandable and spoke his thoughts too. After we were done I headed my way to my house and he headed his way, I'm assuming back to his house.

My mind was occupied with what just happened and it kept playing it over and over. Is it true?!? Could he be fooling me?? Why didn't I think of that before!?! What if he is?!?

A hand grabbed me and pulled me back. I almost stumbled to the floor but caught myself. I was too busy in my thoughts to notice these big, bulky guys surround me. They formed a circle around me and I looked lost for a moment until everything registered. I. AM. GONNA. DIE!!!! Allah, help me! Save me! Only you can help me! I prayed silently and with full belief. Allah will help me!

"What's wrong kitten cat got your tongue?!" , And they burst out in horrible laughter at their stupid pun! "Watcha gonna do princess?" , the biggest and most monster looking guy smirked. "Allah will help me! Allah will save me! You all have no power over him!"

Just then I heard something that sounded like thunder. I looked up and the sky was a clear blue. The noise grew louder and louder and that's when I realise it was headed toward me from behind. I quickly spun around and saw...
What?!? Wait a minute! Is that chocolatey hair dude?!? On a motorcycle?!?

He was headed with full speed towards the big monster guy. He almost ran over him but the monster guy moved in the last second . "Aww, look who came to save princess, aww is this your boyfriend that was with you at the café?".

So they've been watching us. Idiots! "Watcha gonna do prince ?" Chocolatey hair dude didn't speak but started pulling out something black from his bag.

He pointed the gun at the monster guy. My mind kept reciting the kalimah. I'm gonna die! But Allah had other plans. The guys ran away, I'm assuming they didn't have guns! Once there were out of sight he put it away and walked slowly towards me. I stared at his bag and walked a few steps back. "Allah helped you through me"

At first I was confused and then it hit me. He wouldn't harm me! "Yeah...wh...where did you get that from?" He burst out in laughter and looked at me dead in the eye. "After I told you everything I thought you wouldn't question it?" , he spoke deeply and scarily, very scarily. He burst out laughing again when I just looked at him with no answer. "It's a toy gun hijaabi , it looks real that's why I carry it around!"

A toy gun! It's a toy gun! And we both ended up laughing like crazy maniacs. "Amm... Jazakallah ...I mean thanks for helping me out!", I said shakily. "It's ok hijaabi , anytime. You ok? ".
Did he just call me hijaabi? "Yeah I guess", I didn't know what else to say.

"Let me ride you home." He said, he didn't even question. When I gave him the look then he remembered his limits. "Amm... Ok I'll walk you home then." And with that being said we both started walking towards my house.

Allah saved me. I need to pray two rakaats shukran salaah. I could have been dead by now. My thoughts raced and wrestled with each other. From the big guys to what happened before with chocolatey hair dude. My life is a mess. A perfect mess. Just like how my hair looks like in the morning.

"What you thinking about ?" I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise he asked me. I felt something poke me. Did he just poke me with a stick?! Well I did tell him not to touch me. "What you thinking about?"

"Nothing much, just life and how it sucks!" , I sighed. "Tell me about it!" , he sighed too.

Well here we are. Two lost and broken souls with a miserable life. I'm a mess. Will I be able to help him? I stuffed that thought away. Of course I will be able to! When Allah is with you, what can stop you!

 Of course I will be able to! When Allah is with you, what can stop you!

Thanks for reading!

Please do vote,comment, share and follow!

Keep Smiling
♥️♥️♥️