Family Visit

Chapter 7: Family Visit

"Y'all ready?" Pearl asked.

"Wait! How would Vian go through the grate? He doesn't know how to change his form yet." Marina said.

"Easy!" Was all Pearl said.

Pearl rubbed Vian's cheek to get his attention and turned into a squid.

"Vian, try to do this for me please?" Pearl asked softly, turning to squid to inkling form back and forth. It almost looked like she was having a solo squid party.

Vian started clapping as he laughs at how Pearl was changing form.

A few moments later, he turned into a squid himself.

"There we go! Now let's hurry before he changes back." She said, slipping trough the grate, followed by Marina.
---------------------------------------------:-------------

They emerge from the pipe.

"Ok Vian now try to change like this." Pearl said, changing from Squid to Inkling.

Vian did the same moments later.

"Yay! You did it!"

Marina smiled at how much the two had became close over the last few weeks.

"Ok now lets get going."

Marina led the group as she was the one who knew the areas around the canyon. They came into close calls with some Octarians but luckly managed to sneak pass, unnoticed.

Soon they were in front of a nice, small house.

Marina knocked on the door.

"Coming!"

The door opened, revealing 6 year old Octivian.

His face lit up as he saw it was his big sister and her friend.

"Marina! Pearl!" He exclamied, hugging his big sister.

"Hey Vian! Good to see you!" Marina greeted.

"Yo little dude!"

"Come in! Mom is about to make lunch!" He said, allowing them to walk in.

"Mom! Marina and Pearl are here!" He shouted.

"I'll be there in a second!"

Few moments later, an tall Octoling came into the living room. " Marina, Pearl! Good to see you guys again!" She greeted, hugging each idol.

"Good to see ya too, Ms.Ida"

When she hugged Marina, she heard a soft giggle and felt a small form from behind the Octoling.

Vic opened her eyes to come in eye contact with a pair of dark blue eyes.

"Oh my! Who's this little guy?" She asked, pulling out of the embrace.

"This is Vian! I found him alone by Grizz's place about 2 weeks ago.

Octavian was overjoyed that there was someone else that shared the same name as him. Though that's his nickname, he was more known as Vian.

" Aww he's adorable!" Vic said, rubbing a finger across his cheek,  which made him giggle. "Why don't we all sit for lunch?"

"Sounds great Ms.Ida!" Pearl said.

"Great! It should be ready soon so make yourselves to home!" Vic said, walking back to the kitchen.

"Hang on,  Let me help you mom!" Marina offered, gently removing the baby inkling off her back and handed him to Pearl. And she made her way into the kitchen as well.

It was just Octivian,Vian and Pearl in the room.

"Sooo you play any games?" Pearl asked.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for being patient with the story updates! Sorry if this chapter was a little shorter... I'm trying to get the feel to writing again. Plus I had this chapter half written last month so I kinda forgot the stuff I wanted to write lol.

Hope ya enjoy by his chapter and see ya next time!