Chapter 10

It has been a whole week since Jennie had last seen Jisoo. Plans and ideas for the Project were discussed with Rosé. Jennie knows that she should be glad that she doesn't have to work with Jisoo.

Glad that there's no awkward atmosphere or tension that's around whenever the 2 of are in a room together. But for some reason, there was an unusual feeling at the pit of her stomach, as if she missed Jisoo.

Jennie didn't want to admit it but she was worried for the older girl. Sure she knew that Jisoo was in the hospital, and that Rosé had assured her that she was fine; but she still couldn't help but feel like there was something wrong.

There was only 2 weeks left before the resort was complete. Meaning 2 more weeks before she would no longer have anything to do with Jisoo.

Jennie felt relieved, one reason being that the burden of the resort would finally be lifted off her shoulders, and two being that Jisoo will once again be out of her life.

Although she was worried for the older girl, it didn't mean that she had forgiven her for what she did.

Jennie didn't like to hold grudges, but she absolutely could never forgive Jisoo. She could never forgive the older for cheating on her, for abandoning her, for lying to her and breaking her trust, for making her feel so worthless. But most importantly, Jennie hated herself for falling for Jisoo, for loving her.

It's been 4 years since the 2 had broken up, but yet Jennie would still occasionally have nightmares of the day that she had seen Jisoo cheat on her.

Flashback~

It was 2 weeks before Christmas and Jennie was out shopping for presents for her parents. She had asked Jisoo to come with her, but the latter had said that she was having dinner with her parents.

Jennie knew how important family was to Jisoo so she didn't mind and went shopping alone. Truthfully, she had wanted to finally introduce Jisoo to her parents. It had been almost 2 years since the 2 have been dating and Jennie had only met Jisoo's parents.

Sure Jennie's parents knew that Jennie was dating someone and that her name was Jisoo, but for the most part, that was it.

Jennie had really wanted to introduce Jisoo to her parents before Christmas came so that maybe both their families could spend Christmas together this year.

As Jennie walked through the mall, something caught her eye inside one of the Jewelry stores. She quickly read the sign. It was a DIY shop to make handmade Jewelry for your loved ones.

Jennie immediately went inside and signed up for the workshop.

It had taken her 5 hours, but Jennie had finally finished. Her body was sore for bending over for 5 hours and she had blisters on her hands. But at the end it was worth it.

Jennie had made Jisoo and and herself couple rings that had the words 'JJ4EVA' engraved on it. She knew how Jisoo hated it whenever she bought expensive things for her, saying that she doesn't want Jennie to waste her money, which is why this present was so perfect.

It would show Jisoo the effort and love that Jennie has for her without being too extravagant. Besides, Jennie knew that her girlfriend values the little things over the over the top glamorous approach to things.

Jennie could feel herself jitter with excitement as she walked out the store, and couldn't wait to gift it to the older girl.

She quickly bought the presents for her parents and made her way home, a wide smile plastered on her face. It was starting to get cold, so Jennie stopped by a coffee shop to grab herself a hot chocolate. But suddenly a single sight caused her whole world to fall apart at that very moment.