~Chapter 28~

AN: Hello, wonderful people!

 I have come with a long long chapter of 99% fluff for you! Hope this chapter heals whatever wounds my muse left from the previous update. :( 

If not, you guys can always check the mature version of this chapter (which will be in the book 'Her Cursed Monster|18+ chapters' ) and that will surely put a smile on your face. I'll just say it will be good! :D hehehe

Beautiful summering, guys!

Your Fearsome Hamster

P.S. My longest chapter so far! Woo-Hoo

Zachary woke with a jolt, his hand instantly reaching for his mate. His fingers were trembling when they touched her skin. She was there, next to him, safe in their bed. Thank the gods. It must have been a nightmare then. Sweat still dripped over his skin and the horror of his dream washed over him.

In his vision, he had arrived too late. In his vision, he had successfully wrenched her out of the deadly embrace of the river, only for her to die in arms.

In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. She breathed softly, unaware of the lethal predator following her each breath. He watched her chest rise and fall, comforted by its rhythm. He shifted closer to her and closed his eyes. With her so much closer, he could finally relax.

The silence of the night was disturbed when a whimper escaped his mate. He raised his head, curious. It was too early for her to stir. The sunrise was still hours away. Was she also having her nightmare? If so, he would wake her up and soothe her worries.

Uncertain, he moved soundlessly closer. He waited, watching her body shift in the sheets.

Another low moan was heard. Just then, a lovely subtly aroma wafted in the air. Ah, Margo's dream was arousing her. He grinned and felt himself respond. His blood was affecting her after all. Its main purpose was to heal her injuries, but it also possessed certain attributes which he had failed to inform her of. He may find his redemption with her, but in many ways he was still a monster.

A glint entered his glowing eyes as he ordered his fangs to stay retracted.

Claim her now!

He ignored his beast's compulsion, not wanting to take her in such a fragile state. With sure fingers, he pulled at the covers, revealing her body to him. She was wearing a lovely lavender dress. One she had sleepily put on when he had suggested she sleep naked beside him. She laughed, thought he had been jesting. He had not. 

A soft kiss, laid on her bare ankle, had Margo moaning softly again. Her toes were so small and and he could not resist playfully biting one. Moving up, his lips followed the line of her left calf while ghost fingers trailed caressed her knees, willing her legs to open.

Her arousal was stronger now, her breathing increased.

He could not wait any longer. He was dying for a taste. 

"Zacha–ary," she moaned, a sweet melody to his ears. Her dreams were about him. A snarl escaped his lips.

As they should be. He was the only man in her life who would make her feel like this, who could make her sing his name in pleasure. The only one.  He was already a slave to her touch, now he would make her his. 

Her first time would be slow and gentle, but once her body was accustomed to his, once he made her curious of the carnal ways of fated mates...he would steal her away, somewhere safe far, far away from all beings and sate his insatiable need of her. She would be only his then – his beast would love that undivided attention from his mate. He might never own her precious heart, but her body, her body will be his in every way. It was his only consolation for when his own heart would long for her love.