Jack Maynard- Princess

I wrote this imagine awhile ago but never posted it. Have edited it a bit. Hope you enjoy xx

——
"Heyyyy" You said as you walked in to Jack apartment where him, Mikey and Joe were playing Fifa.

"Hey" They all mumbled concentrating on the game.

You took off your coat and went to sit with them.

You waited for them to finish the game before talking.

"Yesss! i won!" Jack got up and celebrated.

"Cheat!" Mikey yelled.

"Jackkk I need your help to move furnitre." You said once he'd finished celebrating and Mikey and Joe had gone in to the kitchen.

Jack lay back to he was now looking up at you.

"But it's boys fifa nightttt" He moaned.

"But I can't really move around my apartment because theres just furnitre everywhereee" You replied.

You'd recently moved into an apartment close to Jack and your furtnitre had just been delivered and it was all too heavy for you to move on your own.

"Does it have to be tonight? You could just stay here, that would be more fun" He smirked.

You rolled your eyes.

"Pleaeee it won't take long" You said and gave him the puppy eyes and big bottom lip.

"Stop being so cute" He laughed.

"Then help mee" You whinned.

"Okay, okay fine" He laughed.

"Damn somebodies whipped!" Joe yelled from the kitchen.

You laughed.

"Shut up!" Jack replied.

—-

"You're definitely not going to pick that up by yourself" You laughed.

"No I can do it" He insisted.

"No, let me try and help." You said.

Jack was currenlty attempting to pick up your sofa which look liked it was the same weight as a small elephant.

"This is the most entertaining thing I've seen in awhile" Joe said and Mikey laughed.

"Oh shut up, we invited you here to help" You laughed " And Jack for god sake let me help you."

You walked towards to sofa to try and help but Jack stopped you.

"Princess I got it" He said and to your suprise managed to pick up and move the sofa.

"See I told you so" Jack said as he put down the sofa where you wanted it.

"Princess? The Jack Maynard is so whipped" Mikey laughed.

"Oh shut up" He repiled.

"Thank you... Jackie" You laughed, using that nickname just because you knew it annoyed him.

"You're lucky your I love you or I'd be really mad at you right now" He laughed.

He leant down and kissed you lightly.

"Whipped!" Joe said and him and Mikey broke into a fit of laughter.

"Yeah what happened to mr "I never fall in love"?" Mikey mocked.