You Deserve Us (Jerry x android!reader)

18: " I wish i'd never met you. "
34: " I don't deserve to be loved. "

Warnings: Angst & violence flashback

Word count: 847

It was dark. He had locked you in that room again, to sob in the corner and wait for his return. He had hit you, burned your arms with his cigarette lighter and you couldn't escape from him, because he always kept you in that dark, small, locked room so you couldn't try escaping. He had been beating you since the very beginning, which made you wonder that did he buy you in the first place for just his sick games?

Wonder, think. You had thoughts. Androids weren't supposed to have their own thoughts. You were scared, why were you having thoughts?
"Oh Y/N, I'm home! Let's continue our fun games, shall we?" he called from the door, you whimpered and tried to look as small as possible in your corner. He opened the door, he had a metallic bat with him.
"Please! Please let me be, why I can't just clean this house and be your servant, I-" you pleaded but he cut you off.

"Because you are mine! You are not alive, you are a machine without any humanity! And because of your kind, I lost my job! You are the best servant if you just play along nicely..." he growled and came to you. He was about to hit you with his bat, but this time you ran away from him. You saw a kitchen knife on the table and grabbed it.
"Stop! I'll use this if you come any closer!" you yelled but he just smiled mockingly at you.

"You think you could use that on me? You are just a stupid, worthless machine." he said and came to you with his bat. He grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him. "You are not alive, like me. You will play my games or else I'll-" his sentence was stopped when you shoved the knife inside his stomach.
"I am alive." you said, and stabbed him again, this time in the heart and watched him spit blood and fall on the floor, still coughing blood. You whimpered when you realized what you had done and ran away from your now ex-owner's house.

***

Your boyfriend Jerry snuggled beside you and you flinched at sudden contact.
"We love you", he said, and you sighed.
"Why? Why would you love me? I'm nothing like you." you said, voice cracking and Jerry looked up to you.
"Because you are so beautiful, helpful and your smile is the best one in the world. We love you because you are so good at heart." he said and you huffed.
"I'm not "good at heart". I'm evil. I don't deserve to be loved." you said, and Jerry looked at you, confused look in his face.
"We don't understand. What do you mean?" he asked, and you stood up from the couch you were sitting.

"I mean that I'm evil. I don't deserve any love or that someone cares about me. I... I have killed my owner, no android should do that, I should have just run away and not kill him..." you mumbled, and Jerry stood up from the couch too. He put his hands on your shoulders and kissed your other, bare shoulder.
"You had no choice. He kept you as a prisoner and did mean things to you, he deserved it. We understand that you killed him, we think we would have done the same in your situation." he said quietly but you just scoffed.
"You didn't know him. How can you say he deserved to die?" you asked, turning to him.
"Because we believe you. You have scars on your arms from what he did to you. You have been traumatized. How can we not believe you?" he said and tilted his head.

"I don't... I don't deserve you. I wish I'd never met you." you muttered, and Jerry hugged you, squeezing you tight against him.
"We know you don't mean that." he said, but you pushed him away.
"No, you don't understand. I don't deserve you. I... we should just split up." your voice cracked again, and Jerry pulled you into another hug.
"No. Y/N, we can't let you go. We love you too much. If you're unhappy, then we're unhappy." he said, and you felt tears coming to your eyes. You felt like pushing him away again, but instead you threw your arms around him.
"I... I don't-" you started but Jerry interrupted you.

"Don't say that. We know that's not true." he whispered, and you hugged him tighter. And when you pulled away from the hug, Jerry took your face in his hands and kissed you.
"We love you. We won't let anything happen to you. And every time you feel like this, we'll bring your mood back up." he said, and you felt yourself smile a little.
"What did I ever do to deserve a boyfriend like you?" you asked, watching him teary-eyed, and Jerry smiled. He pressed his forehead against yours.
"That's more of our Y/N. You deserve us, always remember that. You don't need to be special android that has never done anything wrong to deserve us." he said softly and kissed you again.