forgive me!

requested by @cucki41
thanks so much for the request!

.

.

.

"Good grief, (Y/N)," Saiki walked with you to your house after school. "Tell me why I hang out with you again?"

"Because you found out I liked manga," You said, recalling the first day of school. "But come on! It's just within the school, I have costumes just for the both of us!"

Saiki froze. "No no. We are not cosplaying for the festival."

"Yes, and it will be fun!" You stood up on your toes and snaked your arm around his shoulders. "And the winner of the cosplay festival will get two jumbo boxes of coffee jelly! Since they are sponsoring Café Mami, so." Your voice trailed off to see Saiki with his impassive expression. Silence came before you two.

"No."
"What?!" You wailed, expecting him to give into the delectable offer. "But the coffee jelly!"

"I can always get it another time," He remained his impassive expression. "Plus, the jelly is cheap too."

"But the ones in the festival are free if you win~!" You poked the side of his face in persuasion.

His face was still, but you can see that he is trying to process on what you said.

"Fine. Only for the coffee jelly."

.

.

.

"Here's your costume~!" You hummed while handing a bag with the contents in it.

A maid uniform.

"I am NOT wearing this." Saiki refused, his voice booming.
"I made just for you.." You said, trying to give him the best puppy eyes u can muster.

"Why did you make such a costume?" He held up the costume to examine it a little more.

"You're supposed to be a maid," You answered, without question.

"It took me more than two days to make this. My mom helped me with it too. You know how much she loves you."

"I would've destroyed this," Saiki further inspected the costume. "But your mom makes the best cakes, so no."

You smiled weakly at him. "So, you'll wear it?" You glanced at him with hopeful eyes.

He glanced at you for a moment and looked away quickly. "Yeah."

You squealed with joy as you tackled him into a hug. But his feet were glued to the floor since he didn't move an inch, or so you thought.

"What is your costume?"
"I'm gonna be a pirate!"
"And why do you have a normal costume?"

.

.

.

"Kusuo, you can't stay in the storage forever!"

"You made the top of this costume just a little bit tight," Kusuo said from the inside of the school's locked storage.

"Kusuo, get out of there!" You shook the doorknob for the hundredth time in a row, groaning angrily.

"Just open the door and I can help you!"

"I think I can do this by myself, you know."

Luckily you had several bobby pins in your hair, so you took off your pirate hat and took one out. You started to fiddle with the lock until you heard a little click.