#1

Jungkook and his band were practicing for their upcoming comeback. The practices towards the end of the day were always the worse. His legs were almost giving up on him, but Jungkook being Jungkook, continued dancing. Finally, after what seemed like ages, the choreographer dismissed them. All boys collapsed onto the ground, groaning.

"Yah, let's go back to our dorms. We can shower and rest there", the leader, Namjoon said.

The boys were quick to agree as they all reeked of sweat, and got up and packed their things and left the practice room.
Jungkooks legs still felt like jelly, so he decided to go buy himself some energy drinks and go to the dorms later on. He bid farewell to the rest of his group members as he headed the opposite way to the wending machine.

As he walked by their managers room, he heard some voices.
"...and this is my nephew, Kim Taehyung."
"H-hi, I'm Taehyung. Nice to m-meet you.", Taehyung replied in a soft, beautiful voice that almost sounded like a whisper. He was nervous since there were almost too many people in the room. He wasn't generally that nervous around people.

Jungkook made his way to the wending machine and grabbed some energy drinks as well as some banana milk for later. He walked back from the wending machine, not paying attention to where he was walking as he lazily scrolled through his phone.

*BAM!*

He quickly tried to gain his balance as he felt an impact on his forehead. He grabbed the side of the door as he looked in front of him only to see another boy on the floor, looking down at what seemed like another phone that had fallen down, while rubbing his forehead. He watched as the boy turned his phone over and groaned at the cracked screen.

"Y-yah! Can't you see where you-", the boy on the floor exclaimed but cut himself off when the glanced up at Jungkooks face. He thought he looked gorgeous, almost unreal. Jungkook immediately recognized the voice from before, 'Taehyung', he thought.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Jungkook said as the well mannered boy he was. He extended his arm out for Taehyung to take so he could help him off the floor.

Taehyung was taken aback by his kind character and immediately felt bad for his outburst earlier. He grabbed onto Jungkooks arm as he pulled himself up.

"T-thanks. Sorry. Um, it wasn't really just your fault." Taehyung said as he nervously looked anywhere else except for Jungkooks face.

Jungkook chuckled, "Cute", he mumbled as he looked at Taehyung moving his feet back and forth nervously. Taehyung smiled at the compliment.

Jungkook then walked away, while Taehyung was too busy focusing on trying to get his phone to work.

Both boys didn't think too much of it, because they were straight, ...right?