ten

annelise
"if you want to keep a secret, you must hide it from yourself." -george orwell

draco was getting closer and closer, annelise didn't know what to do. their eyes were locked on each other and everything around them had froze. annelise was defenseless, this brought her back to her kiss with harry, the only difference is annelise likes harry. she had tensed up and could not move a muscle.

their lips were inches apart and his right cheek was almost brushing over annelise's rosy and wet ones.

"draco!"

the pair jumped and pulled away from each other, annelise inhaled a huge breath and looked over at the door. blaise zabini was the one that startled the two of them, annelise's eyes then went to draco and he had backed up on the wall opposite from annelise, his chest heaving up and down, his bangs hanging over his eyes now.

"what now?" draco said through gritted teeth, his head tilting up a bit, staring at blaise.

blaise, unfazed by draco's reaction smiled and announced, "tutoring will begin in a while."

annelise's eyes had widened. tutoring. it had slipped her mind. she gasped and immediately made her way to the library, scooting past blaise through the small door. she escaped the men's lavatory, annelise finally escaped the uneasy tension in there.

"hey!"

annelise turned towards the small single seat in the common room and saw the girl who sat behind her at the tournament earlier. her tense body softened and walked towards her.

"hey, you sat behind me. i'm collins, annelise collins." annelise said flashing a smile and reaching her hand out.

"pax. leia pax." she returned the gesture and closed her book.

"i came late into the year, are you new here?" she questioned annelise, crossing her legs.

"uhm yeah, i just got into hogwarts but i'm in my fourth year."

"i'm sorry to ask such an off topic question, but you're last name is collins--"

"yup, my brother is samuel collins!" annelise chuckled, cutting leia off.

"i know your brother, we're in the same year!"

"really? everyone just knows my brother, anyways i have to head to the library. i'll see you around." annelise smiled once again and started to back up.

"oh, alright. bye!"

~~~~~

annelise entered the library and saw very little people inside, books were floating inbetween aisle. it was pretty chilly inside and the color scheme of the library had brown, burgundy, and yellow from the lights illuminating the area. annelise quietly walked through the dark oak wood tables and saw snape standing by a table near the back of the library. he looked like an owl, standing there very still, waiting, his posture was straight and defined. annelise approached him and his eyes glanced down at her.

"ms. collins, you've arrived." he sneered, his tone stood emotionless.

she took a seat and not too long after, draco approached the two of them and took a seat next to annelise.

"now that you both are here," professor snape snapped her fingers and a stack of floating books had flew next to him and landed in the middle of the table, there were about 3 thick books that were titled: "A Guide To Potions. VOL I" "A Guide To Potions. VOL II" "A Guide To Potions. VOL III," annelise felt her insides shrink and even though she was the tutor, thinking about sitting in the library with malfoy, teaching him how to perfect a potion, with 3 thick books, it made her go crazy inside.