03

ɪʟʟᴜꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴍɪɴᴊɪ

Yoora glared at Yoongi as she slowly got up, dusting herself off. She felt her cheeks heat up as the smirk on his face widened.

Before he could say anything, she dashed off without a word. He stood there, dumbfounded.

''She's interesting,'' he said to no one in particular.

~

Yoora spent the next few days avoiding Yoongi as much as she could. She would run away from him in the hallways and purposely take longer routes to class. His gaze made her flustered, she was so embarrassed.

She was on her way to class but suddenly she was pulled into a corner by her best friend, Minji.

''M-Minji! Don't scare me like that,'' she exclaimed, smacking the girl's arm playfully.

''Sorry! Yoora, is everything okay? I haven't seen you around lately,'' she said.

Yoora glanced around to make sure nobody was around.

''Ah, I'm currently avoiding Min Yoongi, so I'm being discreet,'' she said.

Minji crossed her arms and furrowed her eyebrow.

''Yoongi? Why would you avoid him? Have you ever even spoken to him?''

Yoora sighed as she fidgeted with her fingers nervously.

''A-Actually, I sent him my nudes, a-anonymously, but still-''

She tried to explain but was cut off by a blushing Minji.

''YOU WHAT!?''

Yoora covered her mouth and put a finger to her own lips. ''Shut up, nobody else needs to know.''

Minji took a minute to calm herself down. ''Does Yoongi know it was you?''

Yoora shook her head. ''Thank god, no, he doesn't, and I'd like for it to stay that way.''

''How did you even manage to do that? You're scared to talk to strangers, let alone send nudes to hot guys you have never had a conversation with,'' she said chuckling.

Yoora blushed as she fiddled with the hem of her tennis skirt.

''It was an accident, long story.''

Minji ruffled her hair as she watched the flustered girl's movements.

''Okay, we'll talk about this another time, I've gotta go to chemistry now.''

And so Yoora was left alone. She could only hope that Minji would keep her mouth shut. The last thing she needed was everybody knowing about what she did. She was certain she'd have to move schools at that point.

Yoora violently shook her head, trying to get rid of the stubborn thoughts. She took a deep breath and headed to class.

What the girls failed to realise however, was a curious boy who stood a few meters away, hiding behind the wall. He heard every word and leaned against the wall, his hands buried deep in his pockets, an amused look on his face.

''Mystery's solved,'' he whispered as a smile made its way onto his face.